can your machine do this in one pass

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
can your machine do this in one pass?what tm are you running? what wand? this was done with a portable machine that was built in the 1970's

FrogPondOnePass.jpg

what tm are you running? what wand?

TimP

Yes it can....cds 4.8 salsa. Greenhorn wand. I think about anyone here can do that with their TM with the right chems and prep etc. Nothing special to me.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
with out even breaking a sweat.............But..... we all know it its about the sauce not the machine

100_3960.jpg

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
well i wasnt running a tm. just an old porty. and that was grease so thick you could scrap it off

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
glad everyone can do this with a tm because this was done with a 100 psi porty. porty is from 1970. and this pic is from when i first started into carpet cleaning.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
can your truckmount do this

what chems do you use? Water temp? I'll give it to ya.. it looks good for CGD.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
traffic slam with citrus solve, let dwell 15 min then extracted. no heat just warm water.

pic of my old porty is in my electric tm post. let me know what you think.

John Watson

Sheet, I watch rug doctor do that ever flippen night. you ain't doing nuttin I can't do with my castex piss spotter. Just takes me longer to git it that wide wit the mini hand held wand. That is why I got real Truck Mounts 28 years ago..

Don't think your gonna git any one in a pissing match. just glad you moved up a knotch on thee ladder. Looks like there is still a few rungs in front of you still. Good luck your going in the right direction..

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
yeah, i try hard. just wanted to post and see what people would say. i'm using a power head in that pic. it works well with the old porty. new machine i got is awesome.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
grease is on the carpet. that's why it looks so dark. its in a restaurant. i will be cleaning it again soon with my new machine. hoping i don't have to prescrub with my 175.

steve r

im willing to bet you didnt rinse all your prespray out though.without heat and nothing but water i know you didnt get all the citris solve out even with two passes.

apexgigi

New machine but HOW old is the carpet? I hope not from 1970 still!!!!!!!!! Tho that might be one for the story books :)

G

I can do that. I use an 1836 EZ, the AW29 wand that actually came with the TM, 11.5 pH prespray, a bucket of hot water, and a push broom. Laugh if you want, but it gets carpets pretty clean!

The push broom works as a scrubber real nice.

:cry:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
your pee must have a high ph uh. maybe your pee is like encap. wow that would be hard to sell to the customer. bet you could get a fancy attachment for that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom