Can't decide

gebbert01

Hello all I'm new to the forum but not carpet cleaning. I need your help I've been using a tm and im looking at getting a dif porty or a etm as backup. I got it down to 3. In no order 1st cfx ranger go, 2nd mytee ltd5, 3rd mytee etm. Im looking for mobility and ease of use.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Mikey P

Administrator
When you say back up do you mean once or twice a year when you're truck mount is down?

Or as a second cleaning rig that will see weekly use?

gebbert01

Second rig to use in multiple storys that I can take in

Mikey P

Administrator
Take in the house or building? Cross #3 off your list.

who will be operating it? you or a employee on his own? Will either have a helper?

gebbert01

I would be using this one and buildings I have now have elevators and ramps

gebbert01

I like the ranger cause light weight, ltd5 cause user compact, etm cause longer runs and better vacs.

FredC

Village Idiot
Marty, do you happen to have a suggestion or you just here to be a pita..you can answer when you get back.........

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I have both the Mytee M-5 (I think it is the ltd-5) and the 1005 DX (I think I got the right model.
I can't speak of the others you're asking about.

The Mytees that I have are good machines. The M-5 is bigger, taller and heavier. Both are good machines with great airflow and water recovery.

Self serving hint: After I sold my Sprinter I am selling my M-5 and keeping the DX (smaller.)

Last edited:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Gebbert;

The older Mytee M-5 housings have been discontinued, due to weight and bulkiness.

The new LTD-5 is built on the Speedster housing, with additional pneumatic foam-filled tires, Auto-Fill and Pump-Out systems.

The 1005DX & LTD-5 with the new Cat Pump System is a commercial powerhouse that can clean @ 500 PSI spraying with the Bentley 12" wand & glide.

We have developed the new 1006DX model some to do commercial Tile & Grout @ 2 GPM @ 650 PSI.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...ult&search_in_description=1&keyword=speedster

Larry

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom