Capture?

G

Capture spot remover.
Had a customer today that swears this stuff can get out just about any spot.
I of course,acted almost uninterested(I use only PROFESSIONAL chemicals Ma'am) as I stealthy read the label.

Looks to me like it gets out just about any spot.
Anybody ever try it.

John Watson

Now I am doing it, This is hear say so take it at is worth.

I was told years ago that it was Originally formulated by DuPont, shelved cause it didn't do all that they wanted and a few other reasons. Mullikan bought it for their Millacare program. Main ingredient is a synthetic type of Dieatamachious earth (Boy did I screw up spelling that one) mixed with other agents. It is a great poultice for absorbing soils and stains, biggest problem is it is so fine that is goes through most vac bags, becomes airborne and humans ingest into their lungs. I can walk into a house that has used it and taste it instantly. I have had rugs brought in that it seemed like we would never get it all beat out. You never get it all out of wall to wall.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I'm not sure Capture's spot cleaner is any different from hundreds of other general spotters, with the exception of being CRI certified.

Of course the powder is also certified as a "deep cleaning method" so take that for what it's worth. :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom