Car Interior

TimP

If I do an auto interior front seats, back seats and floorboard. I charge about 160 or a little less than a sofa and love seat and I uses encap shampoo and HWE it cause that way if you can't get into a tight place you're good. Most people don't want to pay it and I'm completely fine with it cause I don't like doing them.

ErikG

You can get a whole car detailed for 150 -200 in and out . 160 seems like alot maybe 80-100

TimP

ErikG said:
You can get a whole car detailed for 150 -200 in and out . 160 seems like alot maybe 80-100

The goal has never been to get this business....but to make it worth doing for me. The way I see it you have a sofa and a love seat in the car the floor upholstery makes up for no back on the rear....there may be a slight bit less upholstery than a love seat and sofa so I charge slightly less. Also the detail shop aint gonna HWE the car they will scrub it and run or scampoo it. If I was wanting to do them I'd scampoo them but then if I couldn't get crap out I wouldn't want to look bad with a huge truckmount sitting out there that I didn't use :roll: But like I said I don't want to do cars.

Rex Tyus

Few car "detailers" actually clean the upholstery and carpet. They spray foam and wipe. It is not a fair comparison. I agree with TimP. If I am gonna do it It has to be worth the time and agrivation. Plus they never want it done in January when I am slow and it is nice weather out. It is always in July when I am booked solid and the heat index is 110 deg.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I always need an chiropractic appointment the next day. I've been charging around $200 for seats and floors of a car. It has to be a fairly good day or in a garage, esp in winter. For one, it has to be able to dry when I'm done, two, I don't want to get soaked cleaning it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom