Career change

joedobbins

I wanted to take the time to let people know that I will be leaving this industry before the end of this month. After 25 years in business as of this month, my cleaning and restoration business will be transferred to my son-in-law and daughter as a business for them. I am presently teaching my last course this week in Washington DC and will not be teaching any more IICRC courses after tomorrow.

Effective in couple weeks, I will be moving into a position working with insurance claims department of a major insurance company. I am excited about this venture and wish all my friends in this industry the best for your future.

It has been a pleasure being of service to all of you in any way that I've been able to help in the past. Please keep me up to date as my email will remain the same.

Regards,
Joe Dobbins

Mike Brummett

Joe,
The boards will not be the same without you! Now I will have to be scapegoat-of-the-week more often. That just stinks.

Seriously, hope your new career is successful and fulfilling in every way.

Best of luck.

MIKE

P.S. - Does this mean your old position at IICRC is up for grabs? What does a guy do to snag that job? I hear they give you an executive washroom key and everything! :wink:

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
OK. Who is posting under Joe's name? Odin must have hacked his account. :shock:

Scott

We'll miss you, Joe!

Some of us anyway, and I'm one of them. You're a good man and I wish you the best in all that you do.

Scott

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
congrats on the new line of work.

always exciting.

thanx --- Derek.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom