Carpet Accident, Testimonial.....

Fred Homan

Fred,
SUPERIOR is the correct name for your Business Card!
Vicki and I can't Thank You! enough for what you done for us. We have our house up for sale and had you come over to clean the carpet a couple of weeks ago. It looks like new!

We had our two grand daughters over for a few days and Kate got a migraine headache. She got sick and threw up blueberries all over our bedroom carpet. My wife and our neighbor Sue tried everything to get out the stain. The only thing Vicki could think of was to give you a call. She was sure we would have to replace the carpet and cancel our open house this Saturday. (June 19,2010) She found Your Business card and gave you a call. You rushed right over and went to work. When I got home, my wife told me what happened, I was sure there would be some kind of mark left in the carpet. I was amazed when I got up this morning, I could not tell there was ever an accident on the carpet. Again many thanks Fred!

Leonard and Vicki Fowler

-JB-

Name
JB
Dear Fred,

I am a wealthy industrialist, and I will be moving to your location in short order. I have six very large hand made oriental rugs, measuring 12 x 24 each, I would like to hire you to clean them, I will have my assistant make arrangements to ship them to your location, but first, do you accept credit cards?

Sincerely,

H.E. Pennypacker

:wink:

-JB-

Name
JB
Geeze Phred,

Buy a sense of humor would ya? :roll:

You never got those e-mails before?

I thought it was a light hearted response, that's it.

..and yes, I have been accused of and can be a real prick when I want to be. :twisted:

LUV YA!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
OH come on now FRED! you give us the before and the after but what about the meat and potatoes? What did you do to get the stuff out...

great testimonial btw!

Fred Homan

Flushed it with a spot machine and then used Red Relief and an iron....Had to go over it a few times....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom