Carpet cleaners are a weird mob

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
A short while back, there was a brief discussion on various spotting machines and which ones we all use.

I put up a post in which I said I had been thinking of buying one of those Bissell (?) carpet extractors just for select small spotting jobs.

I got shit canned for suggesting bringing a "domestic vacuum" onto the job instead of a "professional looking machine", or words to that effect.

Now we are talking about using the "Shark" vacuum which down under is only sold as a tv special on a thirty day trial.

I don't know if getting old turns one senile or confused, or just wants one to drink more and enjoy life while having a laugh on these forums. :rockon:

Shorty. :stir:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Drink a cold one and buy a Shark, it's not like a Dyson is anymore professional. :razz:

Have you used the Dyson hand dryers......in the men's room!
:shifty:

:bullshit:Nah mate, I don't go there for blow jobs. :very_drunk:

Gonna check out the Shark though while I'm' at the trade show later this week.

Shorty

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've seen the ads for the new shark, they show it lifting a bunch of weight. I wonder about its airflow. Check the complete airpath from the floor through to the out. Check the expense of the filters and how many there are and imagine having to replace them on every job. I've vacuumed some places where I've had to change filters a couple of times.

I noticed on the Dysons here that they were built for south of the equator! The airflow in the canister is going counter-clockwise :icon_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom