Carpet cleaners suing each other..

BUSY BEE

when I see some carpet cleaners threatening to "sue" each other for "libel"....i think u guys r a bunch of fags...MB, ICS, Vortex, ***, etc....I'm a member of other boards and suing never comes up during discussions...what's wrong with some of u guys?...i remember when carpet cleaners were thickskinned types...not a bunch of butthurt wennies that wanna sue over "libel"...some of u should be ashammed...grow some hair!!!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ahh..i gotcha now, Bill
Thanks

I don't pay much attention to that other than for the "drama" value

but i wouldn't call them "just" carpet cleaners.

there's money involved that goes well beyond carpet cleaning.

PMF has diversified into selling TO CC'ers ...not CC'ing.
That's their shtick now

Yappy is big bummed out cause his baby was "aborted" and he might have to go get a "real" job if he doesn't collect a big wad from a law suit

"money" motivates these suits .
It's not about being thin or thick skinned IMO.

..L.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
butt hurt ....i like it....havent heard it in a while........

theres one whose "butt hurt" over something i said...but what ever thats his issue...it was funny as hell, an some of the shit he has said doesnt even compare.....and it was a joke not even a "personal" thing like he claims..

BUSY BEE

yeah I hear ya Larry...I know there's a lotta $$$ involved...there's a lotta good people here.....it just makes my skin crawl when people use the lawsuit crap... I gotta former "sub" saying he's gonna sue for "discrimination" and he's an Irish white guy! I have no tolerance for that type of mental disorder..or any other dickweed that's gonna try and sue over something critical said about them on a fargin website...let their service or products speak for themselves....in my strange/weird way..that was what I was trying to express when I started this post...have a good one .... :)

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
But.... What would you do if you were in a competitive market and another, larger company made a point to tell potential customers that your company did lousy work, or you were the worst cleaner in town, that you hired convicts, etc...

You begin to feel that this slander/libel starts to affect your business as you see your sales go stagnant. Word gets around, and even though none of the accusations are true your business is slowly dying because everytime your name comes up this larger competitor is slandering you to any price shopper or potential customer that calls around.

Would you then seek legal recourse or would you just let it die?

BUSY BEE

rhino1 said:
But.... What would you do if you were in a competitive market and another, larger company made a point to tell potential customers that your company did lousy work, or you were the worst cleaner in town, that you hired convicts, etc...

You begin to feel that this slander/libel starts to affect your business as you see your sales go stagnant. Word gets around, and even though none of the accusations are true your business is slowly dying because everytime your name comes up this larger competitor is slandering you to any price shopper or potential customer that calls around.

Would you then seek legal recourse or would you just let it die?
no I don"t agree with that...if someones badmouthing u then most common sense people will see throught that bull...there r many idiots out there...i mean c"mon look at the people out there that vore for Democrats!!! LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom