Carpet cleaning an unsual way

Name
jack zerkie
Started cleaning a empty rental house, the worst Iv,e seen in 30 years but the owner said clean it. First vacumed with a shop vac to see the carpet. Then used a
uprite and vacumed for over 2 hrs. Now I presprayed one room at a time then used a roatry with a brush.Now the different method I removed the solution line from the wand and opened the flow wide open and flooded the carpet, then used the large floor flood tool to remove the soil wow that really cleans. The method is slow but wow what great results. The owner will take photos and I will try to post. Oh yea I only finished 1 room as of today got there late was a busy day. I might try my RX 20 but I need to really get a deep clean and this worked for me. jz.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Hope you were paid well for all the time spent. With all that water you may have to re-clean upon drying to remove the wicking.

For rentals it often comes down to balancing production / results and still making a reasonable profit.

Name
Jesse
Congratulations on getting a result and trying something new. Here's the deal though, a 24 flow wand would have put out the same volume of water through the jets as your open hose did. So were you better soaking it and then extracting or might it have been better to use the same total amount of water to flush the carpet but extracting at the same time? What was the psi set at?

Jobs like that I'll run 1200-1300psi. We run 24 flow and slot glides

Name
jack zerkie
I,m sorry I forgot to say that I was doing small areas of about 3 ft square and the carpet was as dry as a normal clean only because of the great drying using a large water claw the psi was set at 300 and water was 230 % . I had the line open no tip being used, I have a shut off at the end of the line with a female valve and used a male over it and had full control over the water flow, on for a few seconds and off for the extraction with the water claw. works great. jz.

mishi

Hi there,

Here I want to suggest that dry carpet cleaning method is best and it cleans your carpet and upholstery without use of water. Since this method not use water so there are very less chances of being dull of your carpet.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Dry carpet cleaning method is best and it cleans your carpet and upholstery without use of water. Since this method not use water so there are very less chances of being dull of your carpet. Most carpet cleaning machines use water for cleaning these machines best work when you have to clean soaked carpet

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I know this is a clean room...

but....

And children please cover your ears.
how the **** ing **** did all the **** ing spammers get on the board? For Crying out loud!!!!

Note to admin.. ******* is not replaced.

Ok please resume your original posting!
:mrgreen:

Name
jack zerkie
I have used most of the methods out there. I tried the Host in the early 80,s and the job didn,t clean so they wouldn,t pay. So I rotary scrubed then extracted with a porty with water, then it looked great and they paid, and I still work for them, 30 yrs later. I enjoy trying other methods for a change BUT A truckmount and the correct chemicials work the best on TRASHED units an that pays the bills. jz.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Oh yeah and to reply to the original poster, I've used your exac same method on heavily saturated urine areas. It works quite well.

Hopefully I never have a house that bad that I have to clean that way though.

C

carpet america

How much did you charge for all that time you spent vac and cleaning ?

Name
jack zerkie
The owner realestate agent paid happly $750.00 and now I have new Centry 21 account that should keep me busy, my wife went back after the job was finished and said wow I can,t beleive it, even after 45 yrs of marrige she still thinks I,m still learning and yes I am. jz.

Back
Top Bottom