Carpet Cleaning Gloves

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Anyone ever hear anything like this for wanding?

My trigger finger looks like a half chewed sausage sometimes after a day of work. I end up wrapping it with med tape under my everyday work glove.
It just so happens that I need that finger to keep my woman happy and the sausage feel reminds her of her ex hubby and that just won't work.

I need a glove with the Middle finger (yes that's my trigger finger) padded extra or even with some kinda neoprene or some sam hell thing in there to protect my little guy.

Any suggestions?

Rex Tyus

I use the puple nitrile gloves during cleaning. Do you have one of Greenie's feather touch valves on your Wand?

Name
I'm Rick James
Why dont you just wrap the trigger in padding, since that is the problem? I hate wearing gloves while cleaning, its hot and it make you hands stink.

Rex Tyus

Big Pappa said:
I hate wearing gloves while cleaning, its hot and it make you hands stink.

Thats because you don't use butyl. :D Hand sanitizer takes care of the other issue.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wrapping the trigger is an idea. I'll have to look but I think it has rubber on it. It's the little things you don't pay attention to.

I wear a glove also because the hot ass hoses (so I'm a pussy) tend to be handled easier.

But I agree the gloves make your hand hot and thereby making me sweat more. I do the Michael Jackson thing and only wear one but at least I can handle the hose with that one and use the other hand just a little.

If I use my left hand once in while will it feel like someone else is cleaning for me? I know that works with masturbation. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
There are things which Man can not understand. For everything else, there's a lie.

Hey bob,
Your signature line has got me thinkin.
Wouldn't the lies be ABOUT the things man can't understand?
"Everything Else" would be the things man CAN understand.

Am I reading this right??...Someone would of had to of noticed this by now I'm sure.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Nothing wrong with gloves. It protects your hands. Mine are pretty damn dry themselves. To much chemicals not to be wearing them. Yeah my hands stink to . I wash them when done. :D

rhyde

Name
rhyde
i use Auto mechanics gloves

mec-mg03001.jpg

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I wear gardening gloves which are very similar to the mechanics gloves. but they have a little more padding. they were made to run a weed wacker without making your hands tingle afterwards from the vibration.

i got them at wal-mart

gasaxe

i vote for mechanics gloves. I use the fast fit kind. no velcro strap...auto zone carries them

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
we have some gloves like Randy suggests but you should be triggering the wand with all you fingers

I only wear them to move the solution lines

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've got three different pairs out in the van now. One mechanics, one is regular work glove and the other is some kind of hunting glove.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Someone could make some money by putting a carpet cleaning logo on a decent pair of gloves.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Try using a pair of Atlas rubber coated gloves. The protect well against heat and chem usage and breathe really well through the back.
Blue-Atlas-Fit-Gloves.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I like the look of the Atlas glove. Maybe I can find one local so I can try it on. Do they sell them at hardware stores or anything like that?

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Ditto on the feather touch from Greenie. I got one and would never go back. you can trigger it with one finger with barely any force. Even with your pointer finger, right down near the valve. It only has to move a fraction of an inch and its effortless.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Let me tell you a secret.

Green Bean has a feather touch valve that you should get. It requires just a light touch with one finger to orgasm.

Shut up and listen to me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hell on wheels, looks like I'm gonna have to get a greenhorn after all. Does everyone work for Greenie or is it just that good? He sent me some pics earlier. Once I wiped the sperm off the screen I seriously considered buying one. Just need some cash. I am gonna buy the gide for my Evolution Wand. I love the wand but the glide greenie glide has always improved.

The trigger is really easy on the Evo but I think I am just pulling it weird with my finger. It's a two inch tube so I tend to pull it with the tip of my fanger. Gotta work on that.

Thanks for all your help.

Rex Tyus

Hollywood said:
Hell on wheels, looks like I'm gonna have to get a greenhorn after all. Does everyone work for Greenie or is it just that good?

He is just that good. But Lisa is the unsung hero. The more you deal with the Green team the more you will like them too.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yea he helped me with some jetting at a CAD in Sac a few years back. Wouldn't remember me with all the fans gathering around. I am thinking he might be the Elvis of Carpet Cleaning. Nice people.

Thank you baby, thank you very muuuch.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
Don't waist your money on the disposable Nitrile gloves, they don't withstand our work & tear too easy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom