Carpet cleaning videos

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I had an interesting call today. A lady from Kansas says she has a carpet cleaning video made and already ranked on the first page of Google for "carpet cleaning panama city fl" and sure enough I checked and its there, listed after the places listings. She wants to sell the video for $147, she says she will edit my company name and number into it and I would then own it for ever.

Its basically a slideshow in video format. My question being does this thing have any value? Do people really watch a video and call based on it? Also is there anything I should watch out for with a deal like this? Or any particular questions I should ask her? How hard would it be to push this thing further up the page?

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Name
Brad Gouveia
The real question is does she guarantee that it will stay in the Google spot or can/will she bump it down or out with anther one for someone else.

I would think it would have some value if you can get it to show your name in the Google title maybe even your phone number.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I had an interesting call today. A lady from Kansas says she has a carpet cleaning video made and already ranked on the first page of Google for "carpet cleaning panama city fl" and sure enough I checked and its there, listed after the places listings. She wants to sell the video for $147, she says she will edit my company name and number into it and I would then own it for ever.

Its basically a slideshow in video format. My question being does this thing have any value? Do people really watch a video and call based on it? Also is there anything I should watch out for with a deal like this? Or any particular questions I should ask her? How hard would it be to push this thing further up the page?

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I would be pretty skeptical joey, it is only a couple weeks old and if you look they just uploaded a plumber video a couple days ago. Which means as soon as the carpet one hit page 1 they started selling it and moved on to the next victim, errr i mean customer.

The problem is being so young it could fall off the page the next day. Plus this is clearly a flipper...

Reactions: joey895

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
Joey, I am saying this because I have a video ranked on the front page of google. Yes people look at it, I have 1800 views in about 6 months. I don't know how many are repeat view. Now about 2 months ago it showed at the very top right below the sponsored listing. Now its still on the front page, but in the bottom half so they will go down the list once they stop being SEO'd.

I also watched the video and I wasn't impressed. There was nothing in that video that would compel a prospect to call you. No hook, no usp, no education, no call to action. Personally I don't think it will get a response. If you want to see my video search, carpet cleaning peoria az, its the only video on the first page

Reactions: joey895

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
carpet cleaning peoria az

Is very specific, I'd imagine that's why you are on the first page. 300 a month is great!

And YES videos work great if people see them!

Back
Top Bottom