Carpet Protector review. First Green Protector.

Well I received my sample kit from http://www.tri-plextech.com/home.html And the test was on. I treated a 1x1 carpet that has never had protector on it. (They come in the Maxim Kit) and I was totally amazed on how good this stuff works. I hit it with the Dye 7 times before I noticed it breaking down, I was rinsing it with hot water. The part is the dilution ratio. 9-1 That right you get 10 Gallons out of a one gallon concentrate. So for $39.95 a gallon you get enough to cover 6000 SQ feet of carpet. I charge .12 cents a Sq foot. That one gallon will make me $720 dollars! Plus it has a ton of other bennifits, I suggest you read this link.http://www.tri-plextech.com/images/Green_Guard_Sell_Sheet_copy.pdf

If you are not selling protector your missing the boat.

My Protector pitch,

Carpet manufacturers recommend protector treatments after professional cleaning.
Stain Resist treatments and flurochemical treatments are applied during the manufacturing process
These finishes will wear off as the carpet us walked on and during cleaning
Carpet performance will suffer if not rejuvenated after professional cleaning

This is a no brainer!

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
Well I received my sample kit from http://www.tri-plextech.com/home.html And the test was on. I treated a 1x1 carpet that has never had protector on it. (They come in the Maxim Kit) and I was totally amazed on how good this stuff works. I hit it with the Dye 7 times before I noticed it breaking down, I was rinsing it with hot water. The part is the dilution ratio. 9-1 That right you get 10 Gallons out of a one gallon concentrate. So for $39.95 a gallon you get enough to cover 6000 SQ feet of carpet. I charge .12 cents a Sq foot. That one gallon will make me $720 dollars! Plus it has a ton of other bennifits, I suggest you read this link.http://www.tri-plextech.com/images/Green_Guard_Sell_Sheet_copy.pdf

If you are not selling protector your missing the boat.

My Protector pitch,

Carpet manufacturers recommend protector treatments after professional cleaning.
Stain Resist treatments and flurochemical treatments are applied during the manufacturing process
These finishes will wear off as the carpet us walked on and during cleaning
Carpet performance will suffer if not rejuvenated after professional cleaning

This is a no brainer!

How did you test it? did you have any traffic on it or did you just spray it on let it dry then test it? what did you clean the carpet with before the test? Was it a new piece of carpet? Thats a great price if it works 9 to 1 Why do they say you can add it to your cleaning solution? How is that possable?

Evergreen, Brand new piece of carpet from my Maxum kit, "Not Treated" You spray it on after the cleaning and groom it in. I happen to have my airbrush hooked up and treated the carpet with it. No I didn't walk on the carpet. I gave you my sales pitch line and I suggest you get a free kit and try for yourself. I would not run it in a rince tank. some of it will end up in your waste tank.

Bruce Humphrey said:
[quote="Steven Hoodlebrink":15162e0b]How great... the new modern day Aqua Guard!
I'll keep using the old Aqua Guard , thanks. I keep a 100 gallon jug on the van[/quote:15162e0b]

Bruce your web site cracks me up.

Don't Call Us If…
Saturday, 04 October 2008 18:22
All you want is a cheap, brush-the-dirt-off-the-surface cleaning, we respectfully ask that you call another carpet cleaner! However - if you want the absolute most value for the price, call us today! Protect your health - Protect your family from the countless bacteria, fungus, pollens, pollutants and residue in your carpet. Clean First for Health, Then for Appearance

$99 for a 1000-SQ feet of carpet?

InternetSpecial.jpg

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Richard,

Looking at the Green Guard product I notice a few things.

First, there is no mention of presence of a flouropolymer in the product, which is readily touted in all their other protector products. Second, there is no mention of liquid repellent whatsoever, either oil or water based.

The product seems to be a simple dry soil retardant (colloidal silica maybe), with the possible addition of an agent to retard fiber staining (possibly an acid dye resistor). I'm not knocking the product, except to point out that comparison to a fluoropolymer based protector, it is rather apples and oranges. I doubt that any fluoropolymer would readily meet a green standard that required biodegradability, since the last thing you want in a liquid repellent protector is 28 day degradation.

From a purely marketing standpoint, they may have a winner. If it generates profit, then it may meet its design criteria.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Forsythe.. you must be tired man.. get some sleep then try out the links He provided. That is not Jon Don's Planet Guard. you must have read Green Guard and pulled a Brain Fart! :mrgreen: :roll:

Name
Shawn Forsythe
I did read the literature, and all the other literature available on the website.

In deed,, my error was in the product name when I typed it.

Green Guard,Green Guard,Green Guard,Green Guard. I got it.

Now, as for the content of my message, after the planet/green error change, the rest still stands. :)

Is that all you have got to rebut my position? lol

Name
Bruce
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
[quote="Bruce Humphrey":1uqyg4vw][quote="Steven Hoodlebrink":1uqyg4vw]How great... the new modern day Aqua Guard!
I'll keep using the old Aqua Guard , thanks. I keep a 100 gallon jug on the van[/quote:1uqyg4vw]

Bruce your web site cracks me up.

Don't Call Us If…
Saturday, 04 October 2008 18:22
All you want is a cheap, brush-the-dirt-off-the-surface cleaning, we respectfully ask that you call another carpet cleaner! However - if you want the absolute most value for the price, call us today! Protect your health - Protect your family from the countless bacteria, fungus, pollens, pollutants and residue in your carpet. Clean First for Health, Then for Appearance

$99 for a 1000-SQ feet of carpet?

InternetSpecial.jpg
[/quote:1uqyg4vw]
That is 5 rooms up to 1000sqft with "NO" furniture moving at the time of cleaning and this deal will be done at the end of Feb. March it will be 3 rooms no furniture moving.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom