Carpet Protector

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Thinking about trying to sell more of it. I don't ask most of the time. What is your go to brand ? Do you charge by ft or room ?

Thanks

Name
George Valliant
Hi Louis,

The dude on the left is Tony. He's the man who turned me onto the carpet cleaning business in 1986 (i started out bonnet cleaning in Modesto in 1982).

tand3.jpg

He has a product called Stain Blocker at a 3 or 4 -1 dilution ratio and it works very well. Retail cost is about 23 bucks a gallon.

Tony has been out scik lately so you can ask for Danny @ 505-345-6977

Tell em Georgie porgy sent ya. :winky:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Scotchgard has the name recognition and can be easier to sell but has below average performance.

Teflon has best performance against some oils and also has good recognition.

Maxim Advanced Protector is the only major protector with acid dye blockers to refresh the stain resist qualities of a carpet that get lost over time and use. Excellent resistance to dry soils and good resistance to oil and water based stains. Good demo materials that allow you to demonstrate on carpet rather than on tissue or cardboard. You can see the demo here. - http://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=CP04GL

BTW - Maxim Advanced covers 20% more carpet per gallon than other major brands. It dries faster when used at the 1:2 dilution (less water).

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
About half the people you ask will buy it. You just have to ask. Keep it simple , it's just half the cost of the cleaning.

gene

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Hardball chemical is my favorite. I use the solvent. And you can get it in many different scents, which custys love

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
How do you apply these products? Ya new here and learning

Protectors are sprayed on after cleaning while the carpet is still damp. Electric or battery operated sprayers are preferred but you can also use a pump-up type. Spray half the amount going one direction and then spray the rest going across or perpendicular to the first pass. Brush in with a Grandi Groomer or Garandi Brush. This makes sure all of the fiber gets coated.

Reactions: SamIam
Back
Top Bottom