Carpet stripes

bgoessman

Im Having trouble with carpet looking stripped after it dries. It is glue down carpet with heavy traffic. Can anyone tell me what im doin wrong, or have any suggestions for chemicals and prosses

Use the search feature up top and type in "streaking" and read weeks or until you figure out what you are doing wrong.

Name
Ron lippold
its easy judson juice more flow slower passes water only on the back stroke good dry pass and you should be good

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
bgoessman said:
Im Having trouble with carpet looking stripped after it dries. It is glue down carpet with heavy traffic. Can anyone tell me what im doin wrong, or have any suggestions for chemicals and prosses

what wand and what PSI are you running at?

do the streaks run the same direction as the wand?
if so, that indicates to me, worn or fouled jets and/or too high a PSI

if the streaks are horizontal in relation to wand stroke direction,
that indicates to me, you're leaving puddles at the end of your wand strokes

possible solutions;

correct wand technique
correct fouled or worn jets and proper PSI for the situation at hand

If everything is correct with jets and technique, turn down PSI or try a different wand
example..a Steamway flood jet wand in prone to streaking even with new jet due to a heavier jet spray impact in the center

Post bonneting can help too, but you're better off finding and correcting the prob rather than trying to correct it after the fact

..L.T.A.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
There are so many variations to this question, as suggested, do a search and read.... read.... and read.

Back
Top Bottom