Carpet tile job comming up

NJ104

Name
Juan
I just went to a cigar shop today to look at the carpet. I measure the area, look at the pile and noticed that it was carpet tiles. Someone told me that you clean it the same way as a regular commercial carpet. So before I venture into this i need some advice on it. The owner has told me that she and her husband has tape all of the tiles together ( even mentioned how he broke a sweat replacing one. I also need info on pricing I usually stick anywhere between 12-15 cents a sq ft depending on some factors like : is it on two different floors, water access, where can we dump toilet etc... any kind of extreme I will charge a lot more. I am wondering if this carpet tile is more agrevation so I should charge more please let me know I appreciate any advice I can get

Thank You

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
you should be able to clean it like normal. Sounds like you are cleaning with a porty so pumping too much pressure down in the seams shouldn't be a problem. I would bring something to agitate or post bonnet with. Encapping with the cimex would be ideal

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Nothing special about it, Juan.

Clean as normal!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
We have approx 6 clients with carpet squares that we clean monthly. Some of them for about 2 years. No issues here although one member here posted that they had a problem with carpet time edges curling up. We always do a dry pass even in restaurants so carpet is dry in the 2-3 hour range without fans.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Encap works great on carpet squares.

One reason I love the Cimex is that if you were to run across a loose tile, the Cimex won't turn the tile into a frisbee like a rotary would.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
1-800-330-1888

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
We have approx 6 clients with carpet squares that we clean monthly. Some of them for about 2 years. No issues here although one member here posted that they had a problem with carpet time edges curling up. We always do a dry pass even in restaurants so carpet is dry in the 2-3 hour range without fans.
That member was Ken's manager (is it Brian Hannah?)
And if I remember correctly, he never updated us as to what happened and how they took care of it.
Ken?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom