Cash is King!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I had a $3,000.00 water loss that wanted a cash discount. She said a competitor did the neighbors loss and they gave a 50% cash discount. :shock:

We offered a 3% quick pay (within 10-day) cash or check it doesn't matter.

Name
George Valliant
bob vawter said:
[quote="Carpet Cleaning Fool":7kvn9xwk]Anyone found a tactful way of nudging clients into paying cash only?
why would you want cash?[/quote:7kvn9xwk]

I don't know Bob.

Stopped for lunch at Teriaki Chicken Bowl the other day. The only form of payment they accept is cash.

Reminded me of a couple other Asian restuarants I know of that only accept cash.

Name
Nate W.
Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
[quote="bob vawter":njlre6ic][quote="Carpet Cleaning Fool":njlre6ic]Anyone found a tactful way of nudging clients into paying cash only?
why would you want cash?[/quote:njlre6ic]

I don't know Bob.

Stopped for lunch at Teriaki Chicken Bowl the other day. The only form of payment they accept is cash.

Reminded me of a couple other Asian restuarants I know of that only accept cash.[/quote:njlre6ic]

:lol:

You will limit your ticket amount and potenital customer list by doing so. However, with peoples credit being bad these days, we do see slightly more cash for payments.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
When someone asks for a senior discount or volume discount, I offer a 10% cash discount. I have yet to see someone who wouldn't run to the bank for that yet. In fact, many of the older folks love it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I get alot of people asking for cash discounts.......NO
I get people thinking they are doing me a favor by making the check out to me.......I hate that
There is enough cash paying customers and tippers

Willy P

Name
Willy P
It;d nice nice to stuff cash in your pockets, but if you eventually want to sell your business, you'll need every sale you made on the books. Two things you can't avoid are death and taxes....

LET THIS IN NO WAY BE AN ENDORSEMENT OF WHAT THE GOVERNMENT DOES WITH MY MONEY.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
Anyone found a tactful way of nudging clients into paying cash only?

Call around and ask techs. They never have problems getting customers to pay cash especially when they are up-selling stain guard you know nothing about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom