cat vomit

glenboy

Name
GLEN
customers living room had cat vomit all over it and she had never cleaned it up.i pre treated it and cleaned it and told the customer that discoloration can occur.he called me today 1 week later and says the spots have re surfaced.i have the feeling that these are slowly becoming my spot.can someone help me with some advice

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
glenboy said:
customers living room had cat vomit all over it and she had never cleaned it up.i pre treated it and cleaned it and told the customer that discoloration can occur.he called me today 1 week later and says the spots have re surfaced.i have the feeling that these are slowly becoming my spot.can someone help me with some advice

You have been doing this 20 years and you need advice on resurfacing spots?

How did it look when you left?
When exactly in the last week did the spots reappear?
Like Lee said, they still have the cat, are they in the same locations as the old spots?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
glenboy said:

Could be the client spotted and moved it into pad.
Could be your pre treat did (if heavy.)

Doesn't matter much now.

You can either bonnet with an encapsulation product (less time.)
Or a heavy flush (water claw would work if you have one.) Or just a lot of flushing and lots of dry passes.
Toweling off at end and fast drying will help.

Also you may want to leave a thick layer of towels on top, weighted down to have it wick into towels.
All depends on how much time you want to spend.

Happy clients.
Priceless.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
kolfer1 said:
goomes said:

You have been doing this 20 years and you need advice on resurfacing spots?

Was that really necessary Frank?

No it wasn't neccessary.
Yet I am curious how after 20 years cleaning carpets, and 4 years active on this board, there is a question on how to deal with wicking.
No offense meant by it.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i have not even seen or been to the home to see what i believe to be discolored spots from the vomit sitting there for who knows how long,although the customer says they are re surfacing i believe they never went away.no the cat is gone.and frank bada bing guy from new york.i only asked these questions to see if i could get any other advice on cat vomit,its know it all dorks like yourself that make people feel wrong for asking a question on a open chat room.if you cant be a mature adult then dont offer any input mr perfect.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
if you can't say somethin' NICE to someone...
don say anythin' at all.................

THAT"S MY MOTTO..........

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
glenboy said:
i have not even seen or been to the home to see what i believe to be discolored spots from the vomit sitting there for who knows how long,although the customer says they are re surfacing i believe they never went away.no the cat is gone.and frank bada bing guy from new york.i only asked these questions to see if i could get any other advice on cat vomit,its know it all dorks like yourself that make people feel wrong for asking a question on a open chat room.if you cant be a mature adult then dont offer any input mr perfect.
I don't mean to sound like an ass, but if u have 20 yrs experience u should b able to figure this out...basic stuff, not brain surgery

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom