CC history contest

D

dirt smackdown

Ni Idea on persons name. I thought we were naming the company for which they worked for. I was gonna say montgomery wards left and sears right. but as far as gurus?? no clue howard partridge and..ken harris?? or the original mr Harris of Harris research??

Mikey P

Administrator
Foster opened his big yap and told the guy's who would guess with just a few more clues.

So here goes a real clue.

One of them is a retired Guru and the other has made it to every Mikefest.

Mikey P

Administrator
man you guys are dense.

Clues so far.

San Fernando Valley, Ca
1980's
One of the first Gurus (you know what a guru is right?) (some one that sells you common the common sense your mother should have given you for free and a few whooppins)
One of the fellas has made EVERY Mike Fest
Unfortunately Foster told one of the two guys who would actually have figured this out.

and the new clue is..

the other guy's brother also made every MF.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The divide between the east and west coast in this industry remains a wide gulf Ken.

I wouldn't know most of the west coast guys had my dad not gotten in with Ed York back in the 70's.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I actually spent all my time at MF with the guys and even went to inner and hung out in the bar with JB. I even stayed the whole time during the painful to watch cleaning thingy at the skate club.

As for connections you are correct- a couple hours at the booths and the rest of the time a tax deductible trip to vegas for sights, sounds, a show and blackjack.

Ken
Jim, I think that is it.

S

sam miller

I was gonna say the one dude lookes like ron meyer but ron looked alot younger then that no way its mike but they look familiar like a bad 80's movie I probably wouldnt know the answer on my best day. Damn thats Ron??? on the right geez Im old.

S

sam miller

The Guru part through me I guess marketing counts for something sorry Ron.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom