CCSOPathon

Mikey P

Administrator
John

If we set up an authentically soiled 10 x 10 hunk of resi pile carpet in Nashville could you convince the crowd that your OP machine cleans better than a Orbitec or Hruby design?

harryhides

Name
Tony
Mikey P said:
John

If we set up an authentically soiled 10 x 10 hunk of resi pile carpet in Nashville could you convince the crowd that your OP machine cleans better than a Orbitec or Hruby design?

Why not split said hunk of soiled carpet into two halves, give John one half and some TM dude the other half.
Time how long each half took to do and the next day have the same two Techs switch sides.
If John pre-vacs then the other side should also be pre-vacuumed.
John's Pads will reveal what was left by the TM guy and if some of the TM's dirty water is saved we'll see what John left behind.

John G.

I am not sure of the timing of Nashville yet, Of course I would be interested, but I have a lot going on right now.

If I could drive 3000 miles before, 200 miles would not be a problem...LOL
But I can NOT commit as of yet, if I can, I will let you know immediately.

John G.

We should also have a bunch of filthy commercial grade carpet, and I don't care WHO or WHAT I would go up against.

Time will tell....

The Preacher

will both carpets be pre-conditioned with the same juice??? Will it be installed over pad, or just laid on Brudders parking lot???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom