cds 4.8 just shuts off

Derrick M

Name
Derrick M
Hello. Im having a issue here. Got hydramaster cds 4.8. it runs great, you can clean for hour straight until it cuts off or you turn the cds off. Then it just revs the engine up when you try and restart the cds. Its in a 2013 chevy express no engine problem no engine codes.

all lights on throttle box are solid

lube is up to date

all filters cleaned

checked all grounds

Salsa unit is functioning properly

no metal shavings around clutch

new belt and pulleys

traced all wires to make sure intact.

Is there anything im missing here? thanks

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My waste tank shut off level went bad in my cleanco and it would shut off. I just disconnected it.

Name
Scott Turknett
Mine too goes into safe mode quite a bit. Yes, the blower is lubed daily.

My best guess on this one is that the clutch is failing.

Mine will drop into safety mode randomly sometimes. If it was the waste tank sensor than your light should be on. That's weird that it will rev the engine but not engage the machine. Do you lube your blower at the end of everyday?

steve_64

Hello. Im having a issue here. Got hydramaster cds 4.8. it runs great, you can clean for hour straight until it cuts off or you turn the cds off. Then it just revs the engine up when you try and restart the cds. Its in a 2013 chevy express no engine problem no engine codes.

all lights on throttle box are solid

lube is up to date

all filters cleaned

checked all grounds

Salsa unit is functioning properly

no metal shavings around clutch

new belt and pulleys

traced all wires to make sure intact.

Is there anything im missing here? thanks
My butler has been doing this. I figured it was because it sits a lot right now. My WM did it a lot too until I replaced the clutch.

I think its the magnetic switch in the clutch. It just doesn't engage the clutch so everything else works the way it should. Like revving the engine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom