CDS Waterbox content spilling into my cab while I'm driving.

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Hi,
I don't (usually) drive like Mario Andretti with my van but still my waterbox spills over quite often unless I remember to empty it a little before I go to the next job.And that is something that i should do anyway. so I can get the flow meter to read my gph on the next job.But still, I sometimes forget and I was thinking I could put a seal of weatherstripping onto the inside of the lid to prevent the leaking but I'm not sure if that is going to affect the flow of the solution in and out of the tank.
Is sealing the lid a good or a bad idea?

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
Re: CDS Waterbox content spilling into my cab while I'm driv

Are you sure the upper float in your tank is working? I have a HM and my mix tank has never splashed out that I know of. The lower float let's water flow in and the upper shuts it down.

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Re: CDS Waterbox content spilling into my cab while I'm driv

Seems to be working.It shuts itself off at about 3" from the top.I don't know if it is adjustable.When I'm on a bumpy road( I live in a rural area) the van moves around quite a bit so the solution splashes out. Same when I hit the brakes a little harder. I sometimes forget to drain the mix tank that's why I am thinking about sealing the lid but I'm just wondering if by putting in that seal I might create a vacuum where i don't want one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom