Cement Floor Cleaner

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I have laundromat and am in need of something to use nightly or every other night to clean the cement floors. We have 2,500 square feet we mop and sometimes use a hoover floormate on it. Do you have any suggestions of a machine I could purchase to make our lives a little easier? I saw a Compact Automatic Scrubber and Grout Cleaner made my Powr-Flite in a flyer I got in the mail that got me thinking. The dirt dragon is an idea as well. Remember, I haven't even begun looking into it, I just wanted to see if any of you could provide your knowledge first and save me a bunch of time.

amygeorge

bigchuckie

I use a rotary with a red pad then dry the floor with a microfiber pad. As far as chems go I use a peroxide based cleaner.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
if there is a floor drain you can spray it down and squeege it to the drain then mop up any excess with a rubbermaid microfiber flat mop

other than that I would use a croncrete cleaner
http://lythic.net/products/cleaner

if you go with the scrubber, try to get some diamond pads or Cobb sells some concrete pads you can scrub with

RGH269

Name
Bobby Hales
If you don't have another use for a scrubber besides this account I would 't want to spend what those scrubbers you mentioned cost just for that. The Dirt Dragon would allow you to diversify into hardwood pad and recoat. Check out the pawn shops and jan san distributors for used ones. I got a 20 inch electric auto scrubber at a university auction for $150 a few years ago it has served me well. As far as chemicals go most concrete cleaners have acid in them and it will reeck havoc with metal don't ask how I know, just use a good quality low foaming neutral cleaner in that environment you should be good to go.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
square scrub and spinner is best and fastest.

my friend has 20" sqaure scrubs half price while supplies last.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom