11 inches wide
AKA the "Wonderwand" sold by powerflite

Been around at least 20 years now.

Might even have a 1 1/4 inch tube

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
We run a few different upholstery tools, the CFR's clean the nastier ones best, but not left anywhere near as dry as our older drimaster's, which are used on the not so dirty's.

The only gripe I have is the nut on the air release cover comes loose, techs loose the nut, then the seal, then the cover, and CFR does not sell the parts, just the whole head, (which is BS, but such is life), I made a half dozen spares on my own, parts problem solved.

For the price of the tool, IMO, it outcleans anything we have used in the last 9 years.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
indyallpro said:
We run a few different upholstery tools, the CFR's clean the nastier ones best, but not left anywhere near as dry as our older drimaster's, which are used on the not so dirty's.

The only gripe I have is the nut on the air release cover comes loose, techs loose the nut, then the seal, then the cover, and CFR does not sell the parts, just the whole head, (which is BS, but such is life), I made a half dozen spares on my own, parts problem solved.

For the price of the tool, IMO, it outcleans anything we have used in the last 9 years.

Anthony,
How is it on the wrist?
It looks like it will be hard to maneuver.

Also, how is it to reach smaller areas and curves.
One of the reason that I like the PMF (jet in vacuum line) is because it is so maneuverable.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I noticed on the link that the wand is best used in the FORWARD direction, push forward with the jet on, jet off on the back stroke. Would take a little getting used to.
See any advantages?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom