Charities

Mikey P

Administrator
How many of your customers are pet owners?

I would say over 80% of mine are.

Think about it.

Whether you own a cat or dog or not, this industry would be a tiny fraction of what it is today if it were not for animal lovers.

Mikey's Board LLC is now a proud sponsor to the ASPCA. If you care to up the anti please log on to http://www.myaspca.com.

barker.jpg

Scott

We also believe in giving back to our community and one way we do so is by assisting the local Animal Shelter.

Scott

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
THERE YA GO BOYLE GOING FOR THE GENITALS AGAIN!

JUST LIKE A CHIMP!

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY I EAT YOUR BRAIN...COUNT ON IT.

harryhides

Name
Tony
That's odd, I recall numerous stories of shooting, gutting and eating squirrels and birdies. . . . now who was that vile carpet cleaner who boasted of such cruelty ??

M

Mark Imbesi

In Boyle's own words....

".....the degree of negativity of a poster, has a direct relation to their degree of success in this gig."

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 09:05:28 AM by fredboyle on GG's BB

So, Fred, how business? LOL! Have a job this week?

rhyde

Name
rhyde
80% sounds about right we donate to our local animal shelter "Oregon Humane Society" we have a couple bricks with the company's name on them when they built the new wing

Oh yeah, i should be getting my ODFW hunt draw results on the 23rd or so i'm so excited! :lol:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Good post Mike.

The animal shelters have always been my first choice in getting pets, and we not only contribute locally, but Kathy's daughter works as a volunteer in the local shelter.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Marty (the dog) gives that move 2 paws up!

Rescues are also great places to donate, they also appreciate used items like collars, leashes, bowls, beds, toys and dog jackets that you may not need anymore or your pet has outgrown. Sometimes you have to watch out for unscrupulous rescues (they are usually privately owned) that skim money off the donations.

Another invaluable source of income for carpet cleaners is children. How many of your clients have kids? Kids make messes and somebody has to clean them up...donate to your favorite youth organization, become a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) for a foster child, or better yet, become a foster parent. I was a CASA to one girl and foster parent to a boy and a girl, it's not easy, but there are so many kids that need a family or at least someone who cares and looks out for their best interests.

Take care,
Lisa

Scott

truckmount girl said:
Another invaluable source of income for carpet cleaners is children. How many of your clients have kids? Kids make messes and somebody has to clean them up...donate to your favorite youth organization, become a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) for a foster child, or better yet, become a foster parent. I was a CASA to one girl and foster parent to a boy and a girl, it's not easy, but there are so many kids that need a family or at least someone who cares and looks out for their best interests.

Take care,
Lisa

In addition to the Animal Shelter, we also donate our time and money to the local battered women's shelter. We figure women are our primary customer and pets provide us a lot of work, so why not give back to those who provide a large part of our income?

Scott

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I use to donate to the Humane Society all the time but since they filed a lawsuit to stop trapping the sea lions on the Columbia river, I will no longer donate to them.

I send them money to help homeless animals not to file lawsuits

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
The fact IS:

most black people DON'T have pets...they see 'em as another moufh to feed....other than the occasional Pit Bull type!

The Preacher

i rescued a beautiful Australian sheppard/Catahoula mix from a shelter in Montgomery Al. she was great except for pissing on my floor, she was a bit skittish.

Mardy was supposed to meet me for lunch, but he came up with a lame excuse!!!

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Great Move,all our fans as they go offline go into the Thomas J. O'Connor shelter here.

Last yr, (16 )-18 inch patton fans were left there...

I drive by those places ,an always say a prayer for the animals.My first pet and most of the rest that followed were adopted...

Classy Move...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom