Chavez check In and let us know your ok! Worried about you.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Tornado hit parts of Wichita and some bads storms headed this way. I really didn't know about it, I was out cutting untill I saw lightning.
I quit fed the animal button up the barn and came in.

Wife had the TV on an storms are all around the state. So far its pretty calm but the sky is rumbling and turned from sunny to dark real fast.
Crazy Kansas weather!

Name
Eric Valentine
I have a family friend that lives and has family where the tornadoes hit the last 2 days. No life-threatening injuries (one injury that requires surgery though), but the friend's nephew and brother both lost homes.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Our Thoughts and Prayers go out to all of those affected both directly and indirectly

Name
Steve Lawrence
How many unprecedented storms, hurricanes, huge tornadoes, polar caps and glaciers melting, lakes drying up, will it take before we start doing something productive about climate change?

Friggin' oil companies!!!!! The disinformation has gone on long enough!!!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I should be so lucky! :winky:

This was last year from my front yard.......I'm not afraid of a tornado......as long as it's going away from me. :biggrin:

IMG_20110521_182048-1_zpsad46a84d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Just about lost every tree in the back yard here in East TN tonight. Straight lines were gettin with it! Ya'll Stay Safe

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I have a high school senior that works at my laundromat named Bailey. I happened to be at the laundry talking to her when the news came on of the devastation in Moore. She has a half brother that was a student at the Plaza Towers Elementary School. She watched in complete terror as the helicopter hovered over the building and listened to the local reporter break down as he talked about what he was seeing - all live. I can’t express how upsetting it was watch this young girl in trauma. Her mother came to get her and she found out an hour later that her brother was ok. Bailey’s family is fine, but like many others, they lost their home. Her father says that physical donations aren’t what they need because there is no place to store any items. Sending money to the Red Cross is best at the moment. Text RedCross to 90999 to send $10 to OKC victims. It will take 2 minutes to do and you will never miss the money!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom