Chavez I have a gift for you..

Mikey P

Administrator
Last week I listed two royal vacuum cleaners on Facebook marketplace in the free section. I just wanted to get them out of my shed, good working order extra bag and belts included. Within minutes I was getting inquiries from Hispanic folks wanting them I'll just assume for commercial use. One guy who was a bit up north in Carson City wanted to come down to pick them up but I was going to be in a nearby area the next day riding my quad so I told him I would leave them in the back of my truck and he could come and grab them.
Once I sent him the address I half heartedly said feel free to leave some beer money under my gas cap...

He left me these instead.

PXL_20210418_144305303~2.jpg

I would just assume drink waste tank water.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Last week I listed two royal vacuum cleaners on Facebook marketplace in the free section. I just wanted to get them out of my shed, good working order extra bag and belts included. Within minutes I was getting inquiries from Hispanic folks wanting them I'll just assume for commercial use. One guy who was a bit up north in Carson City wanted to come down to pick them up but I was going to be in a nearby area the next day riding my quad so I told him I would leave them in the back of my truck and he could come and grab them.
Once I sent him the address I half heartedly said feel free to leave some beer money under my gas cap...

He left me these instead.

View attachment 107464

I would just assumed drink waste tank water.
Never had it. Is it that bad? All beer tastes the same to me with the exception of dark beers that are strong.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Let’s see how southern you really are...
What tea do you brew to make sweet tea?
Or, do you simply take a few scoops of powder out of a can of mix???
Cain’s Tea bags into a boiling pot of water. After the boil, mix in with cold water and sugar or Splenda to your liking. Then mix with lemon
juice or lemonade for the win.

FredC

Village Idiot
Cain’s Tea bags into a boiling pot of water. After the boil, mix in with cold water and sugar or Splenda to your liking. Then mix with lemon
juice or lemonade for the win.

There is no win here since luzianne nor lipton (if the store and neighboring stores are out of luzianne) were mentioned

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom