Check out Nessingers new machine life after ACE

V

vegijohn

Nessinger has a very bad reputation in this industry.

DO NOT give this guy ANY $$$$ until you get the keys. Hopefully he has changed his ways but I doubt it.

Want more info just search the archives about ACE on this board and others.

Greenie

Vegi, go pick up your new unit, it'll be great for zippin around the city.....it is paid for after all.

You'd think in this industry, people would have just busted some kneecaps by now...or worse, it is a big desert out there.

Chris A

Name
Chris
The mini-unit is cool, in a gay kinda way...

not that there's anything wrong with that.

Mikey P

Administrator
Vegi.

You used this board as your bully pulpit for weeks in your tirade against Nessinger. You drug us through the mud with you and in my opinion, were very rude by not finishing the story.

What the hell happened?

V

vegijohn

Mikey P said:
Vegi.

You used this board as your bully pulpit for weeks in your tirade against Nessinger. You drug us through the mud with you and in my opinion, were very rude by not finishing the story.

What the hell happened?

I tried to press charges with the LVPD but they said what I had was a civil case and refused to help me.-- They said that running a business poorly and giving poor customer service is not a crime.

I got a lawyer to see about suing them. ACE's reputation was so destroyed by the postings about ACE that they soon filed bankruptcy. Al told me that he lost a $250,000 and $150,000 order because of the postings.

I guess the SMART thing to do would have been not to warn any of my fellow CC's about ACE and just sue ACE. I choose to do the RIGHT thing and warn my fellow CC's because I know how hard it is to make a buck in this business.

I think I'm going to contact the new "ACE" to see if they are interested in "doing the right thing" and giving me my money back or my "pre-paid machine" in order to protect their image. OR do they want to go out of business again?

Vinnie

RIP
Name
Vincent Annunziato
Go there with a bat and break one knee cap. Then tell him you'll be back in a week and he better have your money or your TM or you will own his other knee cap.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
vegijohn said:
Mikey P said:
Vegi.

What the hell happened?

I tried to press charges with the LVPD but they said what I had was a civil case and refused to help me.-- They said that running a business poorly and giving poor customer service is not a crime.

I got a lawyer to see about suing them. ACE's reputation was so destroyed by the postings about ACE that they soon filed bankruptcy. Al told me that he lost a $250,000 and $150,000 order because of the postings.

I guess the SMART thing to do would have been not to warn any of my fellow CC's about ACE and just sue ACE. I choose to do the RIGHT thing and warn my fellow CC's because I know how hard it is to make a buck in this business.

I think I'm going to contact the new "ACE" to see if they are interested in "doing the right thing" and giving me my money back or my "pre-paid machine" in order to protect their image. OR do they want to go out of business again?

what I am trying to figure out is why would anyone "prepay" for a machine, if the company makes me pay before the machine is even built and shows they need my funds in order to put a machine together, maybe its not a place I want to spend my money, does vortex, blueline, or prochem require money up front?? if you want the machine you pay for it after its installed in your van. I could see needing a deposit of $2k or something like that, but not the entire 20k.

one thing that should not be lost in all this is, Evan and his buddies from ICS knew full well this story was simmering on the burner, when they took ACE's money for a connections booth that year, they knew full well the story, ACE tried with them to get it shut down over there, ICS's reaction was to do nothing, take ACE's money and continue to allow them to have a booth at the show, this speaks volumes about their own character, they took money over, doing what is right. they used vegi johns money to pay for the booth essentially, how is this different from knowing of a crime and failing to report it, doesn't that make you an accomplice??? even more what about knowing full well unknowing cleaners who frequented their show might also suffer the same fate as vegi john?? now we have went from accomplice to driving the get a way car!!!!!!

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
V

vegijohn

steve g said:
what I am trying to figure out is why would anyone "prepay" for a machine,

Al told me he would give me a discount if I prepaid---

I also thought this would motivate him to get the machine to me sooner---- Dumb mistake.

I forgot a major rule: He with the money makes the rules/ has the power.

randy

Name
Randy
We need to spread the word on the "new ACE" and make sure it is just as successful as NEW Coke back in 1985.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
30 seconds of looking at the picture of the micro van and I see two problems for any cleaner that lives anywhere that has a winter season.

Coming from a city that had 2 weeks this past year of -30 wind chills with winds going at a near constant 15-20 mph........ anyone that takes this machine from warehouse to job one better get there really really quick - little air volume - less area to get to a freezing temp, so already you'll need a heater of some sort back there... or you'll have to run the machine to full temp prior to leaving your warehouse.

Second..... how bout those exposed QD's?

Those will freeze in about 30 seconds after the machine shuts down on a cold day...... maybe it comes with an optional heat gun to thaw them out before each job.

Not all of us live in NV....lmao.

If he raped me of 20k + I'd be at the next show you know he'll be at with a copies of the cancelled check in a little flyer telling the story, and the next, and the next.

Greenie

indyallpro said:
If he raped me of 20k + I'd be at the next show you know he'll be at with a copies of the cancelled check in a little flyer telling the story, and the next, and the next.

So....you must have been at Connections that year...ACE Alley was like a ghost town...all those shiny slot machines with blowers attached...and no customers to be seen.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
does vortex, blueline, or prochem require money up front?? if you want the machine you pay for it after its installed in your van. I could see needing a deposit of $2k or something like that, but not the entire 20k.

generally Blueline required a non refundable 10% down on a vortex before they would put your name on one that they were building

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom