Name
Russ Terhaar
Looking forward to it!
image.jpg

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
One of the small joys of having a wife who does the scheduling.

It reminds me, I should do a better job leaving notes for myself or a future tech from each residential client. It's one of those cool features on SM that I'm not taking advantage of. I suppose someone using Quickbooks may be able to do that too??

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Spray with 40 vol and use long handle stair tool (glided if possible) to help keep your distance from the nasty stuff.-- have fun!

Reactions: Russ T.

Chris A

Name
Chris
$200 for a mattress? What'll that take, about 10 minutes to clean? I usually do them for 30-50 bucks when I'm already cleaning carpet, takes less time than a loveseat and usually everything comes right out

Reactions: Russ T.

Buck1955

Name
John
One year I got a call on January 2nd from a young guy that asked me to clean his living room and especially some things under the sofa. I asked what things under the sofa? He said he had a new years party and a couple of his "friends" moved the sofa and took a dump, then moved the sofa back! Laughed so hard I almost took one in my pants.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
$200 for a mattress? What'll that take, about 10 minutes to clean? I usually do them for 30-50 bucks when I'm already cleaning carpet, takes less time than a loveseat and usually everything comes right out
That's all we are cleaning and try very hard to stay with a $150 minimum.

I'm calling it hazard pay. :rockon: It's the only way I can get excited about cleaning up puke and piss.

Last edited:
Reactions: EDS and Desk Jockey

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Give him credit; a lot of college boys would just flip it over, and the stench would eventually blend in with the general stench of the living quarters of a teenage/early 20ish man child living away from mom for the first time.

Reactions: bob vawter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom