ChemWho P.U.R.T Bleaching Result

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I posted below or advice on this. Anyways, I went to check out the job today and there was 3 foot by 3 foot circle that was very noticeably lighter than the rest of the almost new carpet. The fibers were hard and stiff.

I flushed it out really good, with good heat, sprayed on some acid rinse, rinsed again, speed dried. It was still a slightly lighter, but now you would have to know it was there to notice the difference. Needless to say was extremely happy and phoned the store where she bought the carpet to tel them about me.

My point is, how does ChemWho get by with leaving a carpet in that condition? It was such a simple fix. How do they stay in business?

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Great marketing! Maybe not great for the industry as a whole, but it worked like crazy for years.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
My point is, how does ChemWho get by with leaving a carpet in that condition

I belive osr is much the same. If you're using a crapload of this stuff as it seems they did, you should go back in 3-4 days to clean. Looks like they just did a one time visit.

Was the piss smell gone at least?

Albert

Dolly

My favorite subject........Chem-Who :roll:

It would not surprise me at all to learn that P.U.R.T is really a similar formula
to OSR if not OSR sold to Chem-Who under the P.U.R.T label....

They have not come up with anything of they're own for years............to my knowledge

I could be wrong :mrgreen: it would not be the first time :wink:

Hey Mike............great new site. I have been extremely busy and my computer crashed a time ago. I finally got it fixed.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Yeah they did remove the pet odor, but they really should have followed up. The owner of the company did the actual treatment, and only said to her, that it should all vacuum out, and is it doesn't then it's discolored and that will be her problem. I even phoned the guy to give him a shot at fixing it, but he didn't return my call.

Back
Top Bottom