Choosing the Best Business Name

Farenheit251

Okay,so I went to a property managers group meeting and the guest speaker was past national president Mark Kreditor. He graduated from a prestigious university where he studied marketing,started a real estate marketing company and then went on to start his own rental management company where he has over 1500 properties(100 is usually considered successful).
One thing that impressed me was his unique company name
"Get There First Realty"
If you think about what rental owners want it is someone responsive and agressive to get their property rented quick so they can't quit coming out of pocket for the mortgage. What the name conveys puts him ahead of everyone else whose name is just a name.
What would be the equivalent for carpet cleaning? What image could a name convey that would appeal to customers?
Two names that I like in cleaning. Al's Absolute Best leaves little doubt he is committed to quality. But Brian's absolute best doesn't have the same ring to it. Cermak's Dries in Minutes speaks for itself. What names have you been impressed by?

WISE

Ashley River Carpet Care

Those guys are REALLY IMPRESSIVE.

Of course, I am biased. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I met a guy from NC that has a great name for his restoration company... AfterDisaster.

Farenheit251

I like ServiceMaster. Masters of Service,serving the Master. Before SM the founder was blinded for months in an accident with a chemical he was producing to repel moths. During that time he promised God to build a solid christian company if he regained his sight. Of course with 1000s of franchisees not everyone shares that concept anymore.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
i actually really like extreme carpet cleaning. he posted some pictures on here and i liked the logo. Very easy to remember too.

John Buxton

my company is called "Door2Door Carpet Cleaning & More!" But I'm thinkin of changing it to my phone number which is "89-CLEAN", what do you think?

Scott Hayward

Brian,

Look in the Yellow Pages or online in different cities for different name idea. Just don't choose a name like "Pennywise Cleaning" I just saw them in our phone book. How do you raise prices or charge what you are worth with a name like that?

The latest poll showed that a lot of consumers are concerned with health and that is one of the main reasons for cleaning their carpets. Where I live green cleaning and eco friendly cleaning is important to a lot of people. Try some names that incorporate health, green, eco, safe, etc and then ask a dozen ladies which names they like the best.

Another idea is to choose a name such as "Brian's Carpet Cleaning" and then have a slogan under it such as "Healthy Cleaning" or whatever you want to convey.

Whatever you do...poll the ladies!

Scott

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Mine is Happy. I just tell my clients to "Get Happy". :D

A friend has Ultimate Carpet Cleaning

Amazing Carpet Cleaning is here in town to.

Dryway Carpet Care. He does bonnet/encap cleaning.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I like Clean Freaks and Rug Sucker or if you named your company "Carpet Cleaner" everyone who called directory assistance for a carpet cleaner would get you number.

How about Carpet Munchers

ultimate.jpg

Ultimate Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

DIMlogo250.jpg

Dries In Minutes Carpet Cleaning

logo.jpg

Sofa King Clean

logo1.jpg

EcoClean Carpet Care

;)

breathe72

Health is a big reason people want their homes cleaned....

They want to... BREATHE EASY!!!!!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I always liked Crystal Clean. Bad puns stick.

There is a local company called Organi-Clean. If I say anything else I will get sued for slander. They do have "The Big Truck" though... kinda....

Hey, what about Twice Yearly Cleaning?

Or something that drives home the notion that somebody needs their carpets cleaned frequently?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom