Cimex big boy wheels

Mike Draper

So, after a few months of use and lots of floors cleaned here is my opinion: After the install, which was very easy btw, its now takes half the effort to push and manuever this thing around. I just couldnt go back to running those old shitty factory wheels again. I Have a 15k sq. ft job I do quarterly with this machine. I'm not nearly as tired after I've completed the job now. Definately worth the $.
image.jpg

Mike Draper

Its an intermitten cleaning. I use the cimex to shower feed / pre-scrub before I HWE. But I do encap much of this place every other cleaning.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I use the cimex to shower feed / pre-scrub before I HWE
We had a restaurant that we cleaned last month that was just awful. We used Flex and shower fed it though the Cimex. It busted up all the grease so it could easily be rinsed out. No need for a big bad Vortex....oh no those dinosaurs are nearly extinct! :winky:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I haven't seen one in a museum yet buddy, most are still working on the field after 15 years of service I don't know of any truckmount with real cleaning g power that has a track record like it, especially with out signs of it all rusting.

Name
Brad Gouveia
They are worth it. Even more so if you ever have to take it up/down any steps. I did a place and it was just once flight of steps but I was so tired afterwards it was crazy. It is not like taking a rx-20 up/down steps.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
It comes with: 10" wheels that have bearings. A stainless steel axle machined to fit wheels with bearings. And a new tee-piece to replace the stock one that's likely corroded to the stock axle.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Install went smoothly for me, with included directions.

So much easier to push and drag up stairs.

$270 does seem a little high but its a premium product from an exceptional company (Excellent Supply).

Next Cimex will be ordered with the wheel kit installed.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mike Draper

an axle and 2 wheels. The axle is stainless steel and hos to be machined which is probably a big part of the expense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom