Citrus solvent in your pocket..

Ever had it leak? wow third degree burn..I remember the firt time I had to run home and change clothes and aloe..luckily it didnt go to far...like cooking bacon naked..:0

Greenie

I think if I were cleaning today, I'd just have a little squeeze bottle of straight O2 prespray, maybe dilute 1:1 with water, but probably straight.

That and some vac-away Hel-gel

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
get a hold of Stephen Twyman......( maker company ) and get a few of these to hang on the outside of your pocket or on the wand...

handy_title.jpg

Able 1

Name
Keith
Power Gel leaked in my pocket one time, that sucked!

G

You know I still put it back pocket sometimes and ya,I remember the diaper rash

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
why not get a five ot ten dollar pouch to put on your belt.. keep your gum getter or "hand agitator" and a spotter or two in there.. Although I do say.. Ron Werner should be every carpet cleaner's idole.. The real Ameri... errr.. Canadian hero! Just look at what he wears while cleaning I admit.. must be a time saver though!

3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cX12YXs7rk3]

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I can see it now.. we will all be boiling it down and finding a congealing mass to turn O2 into the worlds best solvent gel. hmmm :idea:

Chris A

Name
Chris
The Sebo will adequately scrub 98% of residential carpet, and if its really nasty, I would just go for the HD pre-spray before dragging my heavy assed drive-blocked RX-20 outta the truck.

Chris- User of a Sebo for 5+ years

John Buxton

Bucket Boss makes a belt clip pouch that holds Citra gel scissors and 2 small spotters. It clips on quick and easy. I learned the hard way about the back pocket.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Never had citrus leak but Chem-Dry has something similiar called Lavendoria. That sob leaked in my pocket and burned the living crap out of me. I couldn't rinse fast enough.

Safe and non-toxic :)

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom