Clean '99 Vortex video

G

George V

Not bad for a 99.

Wonder who this guy is.

It's listed on Truckmountdeals for $35k.

m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32yajAcQ8Csm]

G

George V

The owner will probably take 20k.

I've heard Truckmountdeals sometimes doubles the owners asking price.

G

George V

steve g said:
your easily fooled by some spray paint, some stainless washing machine hoses and a few new vortex stickers.

Everyone already knows your philosophy Steve G.

"If you can't join the Big Boy Club attack them!"

BTW, a new pto, HX and blower isn't exactly spray paint you dumbass!

them ain't washing machine hoses either you dipsh$t

You're slippin, you forgot to critisize for no radio...

Able 1

Name
Keith
looks like it's this guys..

Edit: at second glance maybe not...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
someone spent some time on it.......way to clean for a 99....willing to bet it had a wrap at one time....that would be the only way I can think that the box and the cab look so new......he will be really lucky to get that asking price.......

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
It is the same guy that sold his other two 777 to get 6008 or 7000 hat. Matt with steam genie or something like that. He is out of California. And alot of time and money was put into that truck and should run strong for a long time.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
George V said:
[quote="steve g":26alay06]your easily fooled by some spray paint, some stainless washing machine hoses and a few new vortex stickers.

Everyone already knows your philosophy Steve G.

"If you can't join the Big Boy Club attack them!"

BTW, a new pto, HX and blower isn't exactly spray paint you dumbass!

them ain't washing machine hoses either you dipsh$t

You're slippin, you forgot to critisize for no radio...[/quote:26alay06]

I am attacking noone or their choice of machine, just saying that it looks like alot of spray paint was used to spiff up the truck. I have no desire to own a machine that will require me to MAKE all my own new parts for in the next few years.

dude look again at those steel braided hoses at the beginning of the video, in fact looking again, its even more ghetto as each hose has at least one fitting in between that actually makes 2 sections of hose one they couldn't even get hoses that were long enough. just because they are stainless braided, george your falling for the BLING. It also appears to be garden hose style nipples that are used in between each section, looks like washing machine hose to me. ghetto even at that.

I also never understood why a guy would buy a giant box truck and have the machine take up nearly the ENTIRE box, which that model of vortex in fact does. try hauling a dehu or WD equipment in that good luck.

george, or maybe carpet cleaning fool would be more adequate you really need to read back at your posts, they are all angry and very unlogical, get ahold of yourself man. one day it may take a few or even many years from now, you will think back about my posts and realize if your smart I was right all along. or then again maybe you will not, I can't help it if you are a carpet cleaning fool.

oh yeah on edit if the machine was that great, why in the hell did it need all those new parts?!?!?!? looks to me like they just about had to rebuild the thing, even the blower is new. with a decent quality machine like a prochem one is not going to have to replace HX's and blowers, in normal situations.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Steve may be right about the hoses under the truck....can't say I was all warm and fuzzy when I seen them either...can't figure out why they are even under there.......

But he is an idiot every time he opens his mouth about parts.....they are every where and anyone can find and get anything they need for the Vortex/AT units......

John Olson

Name
John Olson
George V said:
The owner will probably take 20k.

I've heard Truckmountdeals sometimes doubles the owners asking price.

Then you have heard wrong. I would like to know who told you that. While me and Jeff have not seen eye to eye on many things he has been a friend for a very long time. Someone lying about the man will piss me off just as fast as someone lying about me.

Jeff marks up the asking price absolutly. How else do you think he lists and sells YOUR machine for free? He isn't unicef....but double not a chance. 2k with a min of 1500 is what he HAS to make off each machine turned. NEVER EVER has he tried to double a asking price.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
when I was selling my Vortex..I first put it on truckmount deals and they raised the price about 2k.........from what I was asking......

listed it on pacificvacuum and it listed for free and sold in less then 24 hours.......

Burtz

be lucky to get 12k if he sells it at all

looks like he went through a case of Krylon

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Jim Martin said:
Steve may be right about the hoses under the truck....can't say I was all warm and fuzzy when I seen them either...can't figure out why they are even under there.......

But he is an idiot every time he opens his mouth about parts.....they are every where and anyone can find and get anything they need for the Vortex/AT units......

ok I am an idiot, you forget I live in utah. if there are parts they are here. yeah aerotech still has some. but what happens when they are gone??

oh yeah jim since you know so much, where can one buy a modified electronic throttle control for a petersen vortex unit??? those who choose to ignore my opinions do so at their own peril and self pride. oh yeah parts are EVERYWHERE, I would not call one source everywhere, especially when many doubt them continuing to even stay in the CC machine biz.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
steve g said:
[quote="Jim Martin":10vqhzq5]Steve may be right about the hoses under the truck....can't say I was all warm and fuzzy when I seen them either...can't figure out why they are even under there.......

ok I am an idiot, you forget I live in utah. if there are parts they are here. yeah aerotech still has some. but what happens when they are gone??

oh yeah jim since you know so much, where can one buy a modified electronic throttle control for a petersen vortex unit??? those who choose to ignore my opinions do so at their own peril and self pride. oh yeah parts are EVERYWHERE, I would not call one source everywhere, especially when many doubt them continuing to even stay in the CC machine biz.[/quote:10vqhzq5]

Yea....little podunk utah..the house with the anti Vortex flag flying high over your trailer....... and all the sudden for the last few years you know everything that there is to know about all these units..all your mis guided information has come from the boards..and you spew off like you own one and know everything that there is to know about them.......Parts are everywhere...and if you are talking about the throttle control like the one that Mike and Billy thought was going out on theres...do a search....not only did I find the control..but A/T has the brackets....and as far as everyone ignoring you......that crowed is a lot bigger then you think..because there is a lot of people on this board that think your nothing but a winning little bitch that every time the V word is brought up you have to pat yourself on the back like you were smart enough to know the future of how everything was going to go....I am sorry that there are people smarter then you that can write down a part number and do a simple google search and find what ever they need...there is noting special on any of these trucks and all manufactures had to get the parts somewhere.....so why don't you spend more time trying to add up what 4 to the door really is and STFU......

A

amazingcleansc

Jim Martin said:
when I was selling my Vortex..I first put it on truckmount deals and they raised the price about 2k.........from what I was asking......

listed it on pacificvacuum and it listed for free and sold in less then 24 hours.......

dude! my advice worked for you pacificvacuum?

didn't realize that!

I havent been around lately

A

amazingcleansc

Burtz said:
be lucky to get 12k if he sells it at all

looks like he went through a case of Krylon

sold mine for 16990 without xen working

A

amazingcleansc

Jim Martin said:
[quote="steve g":nqy0rfdo][quote="Jim Martin":nqy0rfdo]Steve may be right about the hoses under the truck....can't say I was all warm and fuzzy when I seen them either...can't figure out why they are even under there.......

oh yeah jim since you know so much, where can one buy a modified electronic throttle control for a petersen vortex unit??? those who choose to ignore my opinions do so at their own peril and self pride. oh yeah parts are EVERYWHERE, I would not call one source everywhere, especially when many doubt them continuing to even stay in the CC machine biz.[/quote:nqy0rfdo]

Yea....little podunk utah..the house with the anti Vortex flag flying high over your trailer....... and all the sudden for the last few years you know everything that there is to know about all these units..all your mis guided information has come from the boards..and you spew off like you own one and know everything that there is to know about them.......Parts are everywhere...and if you are talking about the throttle control like the one that Mike and Billy thought was going out on theres...do a search....not only did I find the control..but A/T has the brackets....and as far as everyone ignoring you......that crowed is a lot bigger then you think..because there is a lot of people on this board that think your nothing but a winning little bitch that every time the V word is brought up you have to pat yourself on the back like you were smart enough to know the future of how everything was going to go....I am sorry that there are people smarter then you that can write down a part number and do a simple google search and find what ever they need...there is noting special on any of these trucks and all manufactures had to get the parts somewhere.....so why don't you spend more time trying to add up what 4 to the door really is and STFU......[/quote:nqy0rfdo]

ooh

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Jim Martin said:
[quote="steve g":my3keh4l][quote="Jim Martin":my3keh4l]Steve may be right about the hoses under the truck....can't say I was all warm and fuzzy when I seen them either...can't figure out why they are even under there.......

oh yeah jim since you know so much, where can one buy a modified electronic throttle control for a petersen vortex unit??? those who choose to ignore my opinions do so at their own peril and self pride. oh yeah parts are EVERYWHERE, I would not call one source everywhere, especially when many doubt them continuing to even stay in the CC machine biz.[/quote:my3keh4l]

Yea....little podunk utah..the house with the anti Vortex flag flying high over your trailer....... and all the sudden for the last few years you know everything that there is to know about all these units..all your mis guided information has come from the boards..and you spew off like you own one and know everything that there is to know about them.......Parts are everywhere...and if you are talking about the throttle control like the one that Mike and Billy thought was going out on theres...do a search....not only did I find the control..but A/T has the brackets....and as far as everyone ignoring you......that crowed is a lot bigger then you think..because there is a lot of people on this board that think your nothing but a winning little bitch that every time the V word is brought up you have to pat yourself on the back like you were smart enough to know the future of how everything was going to go....I am sorry that there are people smarter then you that can write down a part number and do a simple google search and find what ever they need...there is noting special on any of these trucks and all manufactures had to get the parts somewhere.....so why don't you spend more time trying to add up what 4 to the door really is and STFU......[/quote:my3keh4l]

HOPEFULLY HE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS HE IS AN IDIOT OR AT LEASTS COMES OFF AS AN IDIOT ON THE BOARDS!

AND JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT MOST OF THE "PROPRIETARY PARTS" OF THE V/AT CAN BE PURCHASED AT MCMASTER.COM.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Jim Martin said:
[quote="steve g":2vrjtmho][quote="Jim Martin":2vrjtmho]Steve may be right about the hoses under the truck....can't say I was all warm and fuzzy when I seen them either...can't figure out why they are even under there.......

oh yeah jim since you know so much, where can one buy a modified electronic throttle control for a petersen vortex unit??? those who choose to ignore my opinions do so at their own peril and self pride. oh yeah parts are EVERYWHERE, I would not call one source everywhere, especially when many doubt them continuing to even stay in the CC machine biz.[/quote:2vrjtmho]

Yea....little podunk utah..the house with the anti Vortex flag flying high over your trailer....... and all the sudden for the last few years you know everything that there is to know about all these units..all your mis guided information has come from the boards..and you spew off like you own one and know everything that there is to know about them.......Parts are everywhere...and if you are talking about the throttle control like the one that Mike and Billy thought was going out on theres...do a search....not only did I find the control..but A/T has the brackets....and as far as everyone ignoring you......that crowed is a lot bigger then you think..because there is a lot of people on this board that think your nothing but a winning little bitch that every time the V word is brought up you have to pat yourself on the back like you were smart enough to know the future of how everything was going to go....I am sorry that there are people smarter then you that can write down a part number and do a simple google search and find what ever they need...there is noting special on any of these trucks and all manufactures had to get the parts somewhere.....so why don't you spend more time trying to add up what 4 to the door really is and STFU......[/quote:2vrjtmho]

LOL

Merry Christmas to all Vortex owners past, present and to those of us that will never own one again. It was fun while it lasted but never again..........

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Jim Martin said:
[quote="steve g":3ocdlmr0][quote="Jim Martin":3ocdlmr0]Steve may be right about the hoses under the truck....can't say I was all warm and fuzzy when I seen them either...can't figure out why they are even under there.......

oh yeah jim since you know so much, where can one buy a modified electronic throttle control for a petersen vortex unit??? those who choose to ignore my opinions do so at their own peril and self pride. oh yeah parts are EVERYWHERE, I would not call one source everywhere, especially when many doubt them continuing to even stay in the CC machine biz.[/quote:3ocdlmr0]

Yea....little podunk utah..the house with the anti Vortex flag flying high over your trailer....... and all the sudden for the last few years you know everything that there is to know about all these units..all your mis guided information has come from the boards..and you spew off like you own one and know everything that there is to know about them.......Parts are everywhere...and if you are talking about the throttle control like the one that Mike and Billy thought was going out on theres...do a search....not only did I find the control..but A/T has the brackets....and as far as everyone ignoring you......that crowed is a lot bigger then you think..because there is a lot of people on this board that think your nothing but a winning little bitch that every time the V word is brought up you have to pat yourself on the back like you were smart enough to know the future of how everything was going to go....I am sorry that there are people smarter then you that can write down a part number and do a simple google search and find what ever they need...there is noting special on any of these trucks and all manufactures had to get the parts somewhere.....so why don't you spend more time trying to add up what 4 to the door really is and STFU......[/quote:3ocdlmr0]

merry christmas now GFY

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom