Cleaned a trailor today...pic inside

TimP

One of the south's finest homes. Simple spray and suck, used the new and improved traffic slam 4 oz per gallon. Rinse 1 pass with greenhorn wand with soap free rinse.

d967a342.jpg

BlinkClean

Great Job. Looks soft enough to sleep on! It looks good. I'm not too exited about the color though, looks like something out of a retro peace movement van. shiteatinggrin

How good in your opinion is that traffic slam?

TimP

BlinkClean said:
Great Job. Looks soft enough to sleep on! It looks good. I'm not too exited about the color though, looks like something out of a retro peace movement van. shiteatinggrin

How good in your opinion is that traffic slam?

Well it beats the pants out of the Mixed Rite stuff that some guy was selling on here a while back. It's a good high PH cleaner, I used the original version when I first started my biz since I bought all Bridgepoint products and had no complaints. I've been using extreme clean but I'm so tired of mixing powder. I'm cleaning my schools right now and they shortened their summer this year so time is very important. It cleans as good as any other ph 11 product if not better. I think Prochem power strike may clean better but it's hard to say for sure. I'm not too fond of power strike or power burst due to whatever is in them don't agree with my lungs. But Traffic slam does the job and doesn't seem to bother my lungs much. The price is fair too. I got it for around 19 a gallon buying 4 cases and they threw in an extra gallon at that quantity. So at 4 oz per gallon the price is decent for a liquid. I also purchased a case of prolon to try out since the master blend soap free I've been using is a PITA to mix also. I'm planning on going liquid for everything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom