Cleaned a world famous home today.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The Greatful Dead home in SF.
My crew has been cleaning this place for years, but was my time today. There must have been at least 50 tourist stopping by- and that was just when.i happen to be at my van.
Ive cleaned many famous homes and for famous people over the years. Dead3.jpg20190726_123415.jpg

Name
Jeff T
The Greatful Dead home in SF.
My crew has been cleaning this place for years, but was my time today. There must have been at least 50 tourist stopping by- and that was just when.i happen to be at my van.
Ive cleaned many famous homes and for famous people over the years.View attachment 92513View attachment 92514
Nice!
I’m going to to have to put some Dead on after the kids go to bed....
And open another beer...

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
How much was the job worth?
Sq ft cleanable areas?
Move furniture?

Last edited:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Ive cleaned for Robin williams, Sharon stone, Michelle Pfeiffer, Nancy Pelosi as well as many VC's.
But i was a real inexperienced hack when i cleaned for Nancy Pelosi over 25 years ago, and was never asked back-- dont blame her considering how inexperienced i was back then.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ive cleaned for Robin williams, Sharon stone, Michelle Pfeiffer, Nancy Pelosi as well as many VC's.
But i was a real inexperienced hack when i cleaned for Nancy Pelosi over 25 years ago, and was never asked back-- dont blame her considering how inexperienced i was back then.
What........did your vac hose get stuck on Pelosis face?

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John
Name
Steve Lawrence
Now if we can only get California to not invite Nancy back!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
she's from Darcie's town (Meadville PA)

I helped teach her college drama school professor to catch his first steelhead .
He said he didn't like to admit she was one of his students
(cause he thought she was a terrible actress) :lol:

..L.T.A.

She will be long remembered for her "crossing her legs peekaboo moment".

Not quite the legacy most stars are likely looking for

• Haha
Reactions: Papa John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom