Cleaned our first Hay Bale House today

John Watson

We have cleaned Tree Houses, 28 million dollar cabin crusiers, rock houses, Houses built into bluffs and in rock quarrys, This is the first hay bale one we have done. The exterior looks like any other home, just has thick walls in and out. Wide winder sills, this home has a cathdral ceiling that is about 26ft high, Wall of windows 2 in thick multi paned to the peak, spiral staircase to the loft. There aint a smooth square wall or 90degree corner in the place.

84 yr young owner showed my Helen a special room he has in the back of his shop and now she don't wanna come home with me nomore....

Its a flippen room of rocks, This guy has been collecting, cutting and polishing rocks from all over the world since he was 9 years old. the walls and shelfs are full. It is totaly awsome. The room is 12 x 30.
He said he has another 10-15 years of steady work to partialy finish the piles of rocks he has behind the shed, but don't have no place to display them.

Yes My Helen brought some more rocks home, she said I can't play with them either!!!!

G

George V

Love em!

Earth ship homes are popular in Taos New Mexico.

totally off the grid and self sufficient.

Zero utilities and relatively cheap to build.

Here's a pic of one. Think this guy refines his own waste vegatable oil to power his hummer.
DCP_0072.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom