cleaned out my 10 year old Vortex and this is what I find..

Mikey P

Administrator
20131013_174121_zpsed23658f.jpg

Mostly GGs but a Mytee or two, a punjabi Bristor, a Ken Harris and who knows what else people have swagged me with over those year... Probably tossed just as many.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Thats pretty funny, the other day I was in interlink and saw they sell glides now themselves in teflon no less, don't worry I still only use green glides, anyways I thought how funny it was the jackasses from chemdry to the north of us wasted upwards of 1 million $$$$ in legal fees and we still can buy glides and for that matter they never stopped them from being sold. I wonder if anyone up there is banging their head against the wall for the disastrous mistake it was to challenge the sale of these. maybe the next time I am up in logan I will look up their office and throw some of my old worn out glides on the sidewalk in front of the office. or if some other carpet cleaners wanted not saying I would ever do this but each time their glide wears out, send it to harris research complete with hair and gunk off your wand with a note saying kiss my ass, and how does it feel to waste a million bucks.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Thats pretty funny, the other day I was in interlink and saw they sell glides now themselves in teflon no less, don't worry I still only use green glides, anyways I thought how funny it was the jackasses from chemdry to the north of us wasted upwards of 1 million $$$$ in legal fees and we still can buy glides and for that matter they never stopped them from being sold. I wonder if anyone up there is banging their head against the wall for the disastrous mistake it was to challenge the sale of these. maybe the next time I am up in logan I will look up their office and throw some of my old worn out glides on the sidewalk in front of the office. or if some other carpet cleaners wanted not saying I would ever do this but each time their glide wears out, send it to harris research complete with hair and gunk off your wand with a note saying kiss my ass, and how does it feel to waste a million bucks.
Include a copy of your cease and desist letter.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
First dibs fookers : )

Yo Mkey,
Got a GreenHorn or a Scratch in there?

Keep em coming : )

tngvegas

what wand they for, hopefully a prochem Ti?

I need a couple of good ones and prefer a hybrid most of all. Hole glide comes in second. I'll round them off and get some good use out of them. what would shipping be to 92126 in san diego?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom