Cleaning a shower

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
The couple of times I've been asked about this I turned it down but I just had a regular customer call wanting all their carpet cleaned and all their tile cleaned including the showers so I scheduled it for next week.

My question is what is the best way for me to tackle the showers? Am I going to have to buy a hand tile tool or will I be able to get it with good chems, a tile brush and some elbow grease?

Also what are you guys charging to clean a shower?

Name
Ron lippold
I use a harvards pink acid cleaner dwell time and rinse with spinner. no acid on stone, harvards got a product 430 i think that works good on stone. stone shower, 275 and up including sealer ceramic 175 and up..

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i do them occasionally. i prespray with a little soap scum remover and then just use the hydro force as a pressure washer. let it drain.

gene

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I apply the cleaner of choice with a window cleaning wand/applicator. The cleaner I use is made here in Salt Lake City so I don't know what to recommend.

Then I rinse with a pressure washing gun sans the lance. And yes, you do get wet.

Name
I'm Rick James
Expect the worst. Mold. In some cases the caulking needs to be replaced and will most likely need to be color sealed for the grout might be stained. Replacing caulking is NOT fun.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Showers are all different imo. Like Brent says, some need soap scum remover, or something for mold. Re-caulking, different cleaners. On bad soap scum a razor blade may be in order. I've used a black pad on a makita fora shower floor with heavy soap scum.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom