cleaning dog drool

ChuckR

Someone I know has a Boxer that drools everywhere. There are drool stains on the curtains and couch. What would be a good cleaner for this?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I did a sofa yesterday, and on Wed. that were both micro
fiber and full of dog drool. I actually used "Dirt Assasin" on them and they came out nice. I pre-spray, and use my hand bonnet to scrub in the pre-spray. I just really HATE doing the micro-fibers, or ultra-suede, or what ever it's called. I'm jacking up the price as soon as I see or hear micro-fiber!

By the way......what are you's using to final groom the micros???

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I groom micro fiber with a cotton towel. It looks like it was brushed and gets a little more soil off at the same time.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
rwcarpet said:
fiber and full of dog drool. I actually used "Dirt Assasin" on them and they came out nice. I pre-spray, and use my hand bonnet to scrub in the pre-spray.

Can you use a encapsulating cleaner on a sofa?
Did you vacuum off the encapsulated dirt after it dried?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
rwcarpet said:
fiber and full of dog drool. I actually used "Dirt Assasin" on them and they came out nice. I pre-spray, and use my hand bonnet to scrub in the pre-spray. I just really HATE doing the micro-fibers, or ultra-suede, or what ever it's called. I'm jacking up the price as soon as I see or hear micro-fiber!

By the way......what are you's using to final groom the micros???

Clean microfiber the same as any other synthetic upholstery, just groom it the same direction with a horse hair brush.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I used to brush it with the horse hair but now I use a micro fiber rag, gets extra moisture out plus cleans the piping. It also shows if my tech is doing a good job without me watching.

gene

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
goomes said:
rwcarpet said:
fiber and full of dog drool. I actually used "Dirt Assasin" on them and they came out nice. I pre-spray, and use my hand bonnet to scrub in the pre-spray.

Can you use a encapsulating cleaner on a sofa?
Did you vacuum off the encapsulated dirt after it dried?

Dirt Assasin is also a HWE pre-spray. After using it to pre-spray, I rinse with my usual Procyon solution....

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Doug "Likes" Cox nailed it. Just some quick agitation after prespraying and your good

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom