Cleaning more Fema Trailers

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Heres a few pics I took with my phone.. We are doing carpet and Upholstery cleaning in about 140. Last time it was over 200... I'll take some more pics today. We did these yesterday afternoon... So far some are pretty nasty.. The carpet and upholstery in some is not cleaning up very well.. But we are trying and working our butts off..

They called at the last minute... So I had no openings. so two of my cleaning girls are pre-spraying and I am cleaning with the back up van.. We cannot vacuum.. UGH And I am not messing with generators. I would rather be in the office! I am so behind on paperwork

fema2.jpg

fema3.jpg

TimP

As poor and slow as I am I just don't know if I'd take that job on. I'd have to make some good money on it to deal with the confined conditions and tedious labor. Luckily you should be able to dual wand on that job with a small truck mount. As in wand and upholstery tool or multiple upholstery tools. But it sounds like finding people to help is the problem.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have plenty of help.. They just called last minute yesterday..... But I did them with no problem.. Today I had my tech.. We worked 3.5 hours yesterday and 4 tonight and we are done..

After the first hour my tech said.............. hey i dont have much suction.............. so this is what we had in the Hydroforce after an hour sand!!!! They wrote me a nice $3,200 check for 7.5 hours of work!!! Not as much as last time though.. but good.. p.s its my techs hands in the pictures.. I'm not that dark..... lol

fem66.jpg

fem8.jpg

fem7.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom