Cleaning schools

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have several I clean every year. Some, like the one in the picture below, I've cleaned for years, and through three or four administrations. The picture shows the condition in which I find most classrooms. All I have to do is vacuum and clean.

View attachment 4815

I have a new school to start next week that I have never cleaned before. They've always done it themselves. I bet it will take me a couple of years to get them trained that well.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Lee Stockwell
It's a great repeat niche that most never notice.

Be quiet Marty, and be glad you've got it. Mine usually don't start until end of June.

I'd rather keep mine until I retire...so buzz off Mike.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I love it when the time comes around for me to clean the schools.......everyone leaves us alone..I send one truck to one building and one to another....then when those are done we split one truck upstairs and one down.....

what normally took me 3 days to do I now do it in half the time.......

P6040258_zps033d420c.jpg

P6040257_zps64ed75ca.jpg

P6040267_zpse9ceb042.jpg

Able 1

Name
Keith
Custodians aren't unionized down there? I could clean in a week what it takes them all summer..

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
It's a great repeat niche that most never notice.

Never had a school call, done a few large libraries.

What has been great for us... Church's. going to do a very large one tomorrow. Cleaned a 200 yr old one last year. Definitely more interesting than cleaning Mrs. Smiths basement. Great client, all of them. Easy to get, easy to keep, and they stay on a schedule.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i've tried a half dozen. did a demo at one. none, so far, are ever interested in my neck of the woods...i wish they were! you're fortunate.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Schools were good work for us. We did several grade schools, all the middle schools but only 1 of the high schools had carpet. Repeats year after year. Lots of square feet of open carpet.

Being active with Chamber of Commerce Education committee, the PIE (Partners in Education), and various parent teacher fund-raiser organizations helped us get an inside track with the decision makers.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Doing 20k sq ft Catholic Church and school aug 4 2 trucks 2 days they pay within a couple weeks.

We do it all in the summer and just the school over Xmas break

hogjowl

Idiot™
I AM fortunate! I'm grateful. I'm nearing the end of a 48,000 s.f. job now, and have four more schools left to do.

At the same time, we're juggling our property managers houses because our military move out season is in full force.

I work like a Mexican for two months (June and July) every year.

Then I coast most of August during dog days.

P.S. Like a 1st generation Mexican. Not like Taco!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Like a 1st generation Mexican. Not like Taco!
Hey now!
I went to 2 water losses yesterday and loaded and unloaded trucks today as well as cleaned the carpet in a 25-passenger limo bus. Bite this taco! :winky:

It ain't easy being cheesy!

421f80ad-755e-4d39-ae35-451f7d7441eb_zps3f27b35d.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I AM fortunate! I'm grateful. I'm nearing the end of a 48,000 s.f. job now, and have four more schools left to do.

At the same time, we're juggling our property managers houses because our military move out season is in full force.

I work like a Mexican for two months (June and July) every year.

Then I coast most of August during dog days.

P.S. Like a 1st generation Mexican. Not like Taco!

Is your son with you?????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom