Cleaning Service Express Referral Service

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I Doubt it will be the golden ticket, but there no contract and they don't pit me aginst a bunch of other companys like servicemagic.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Not free. They set up a local number and charge you $10.00 per customer call. Cancel anytime.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I put in my local zip and was surprised to see local phone numbers with the local businesses listed. I was wondering how they can make their money if they are showing the companies phone number. Didn't know they create and control the number. Interesting way to go about it. Like SM, it will depend on your demographics, and the quality of the leads.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Speak and I shall appear. :lol:

If you get 100 customers in a month from me....it's still just $40.00.

This has been an exagerated example just to get the point across. shiteatinggrin

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Brian R said:

This has been an exagerated example just to get the point across. shiteatinggrin

,And if I get zero leads it's still $40.00 /Mo ($480.00 a year)

If you come up with a referral system that has a reasonable correlation with the money it actually put in my pocket I’ll sign up.

Name
Damon
Did you have to make a deposit or do they just hold your cc on file?

Pretty amazing that they are doing this without a guaranteed deposit first.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ACE said:
Brian R said:

,And if I get zero leads it's still $40.00 /Mo ($480.00 a year)

If you come up with a referral system that has a reasonable correlation with the money it actually put in my pocket I’ll sign up.

Yeah but think about those "leads" you're going to get...how many will turn into jobs? And what kind of jobs?

At least with me you get constant exposure on Google...not too mention the side benefits of the links to your own site etc etc etc.

AND if someone on Mikey's board needs a cleaner in your area...I get right on here and shill for you. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I will go on to say that those leads you get will usually end you up at a break even point so you actually went out and worked for nothing or close to it.

Waiting for the responses to that. lol

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Brian R said:
I will go on to say that those leads you get will usually end you up at a break even point so you actually went out and worked for nothing or close to it.

Waiting for the responses to that. lol

Your right about that and I found that to be the case with 95% of advertising. The new jobs are at or near breakeven point, but if you can retain some customers you’re still moving forward. When you need to build up a customer base quickly you have to buy them one way or another (groupon, yellow pages service magic, ect). I’m 4 years into my company now and have a big enough customer base to keep me and a helper very busy. I fired my salesperson today because she doesn’t want to be paid based on performance. My focus now is on exploiting that 5% of advertising that has great ROI. I have found those to be direct mail and other print, website and referals . The Problem is that YOU have to do it yourself to really make them work and keep them profitable. I know for a fact that no one I hire to do SEO Is going to take the time to manually submit the site to hundreds of directories.

This deal came with little risk, so I am taking a chance. I don’t expect too much from it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom