Cleaning up after a ENCAP SHAMPOO HACK

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Got a call today from some guy wanting me to clean his house.
Said I'd be right over to look at it.

When I got there the middle aged guy answered the door.
Told him to show me the areas that needed to be cleaned.
When I began to do my walk thru I noticed urine stains and dried turds in the corners.
The place reaked of some unknown cooking odor.Found out he had no pets and he loved brussels sprouts and hence the foul sickening odor.

Also asked him how long has it been sinced it's been cleaned.
Said he has it done every 6 months.

Then asked him why he didn't call the carpet cleaner back to clean it again.
He said it looks okay for awhile then it gets dirty faster.

Asked him how the other guy cleaned and he said he used some sort of buffer or something just like that.Ran a pad underneath it and scrubbed it in and then he was supposed to vacuum the next day to remove the "Crystals".

He and his wife would always get DIRTY SOCKS after awhile .

So I asked him if I could see his furnace and check his furnace filter.
He looked puzzled and I said you'll see.

So I pull the filter and show him this fine white dust.
I said here is your "Crystals" .
Told him after 5 years of cleaning with this other guy's EnCAPsULAtIOn SHAMPOO that his carpet was overloaded and became airborne contributing to indoor airpollution and probably is also in his bloodstream too.

He looked shocked.

I told him it was a good thing he called me because I was going to flush all this TOXIC crap out and he was going to feel and breathe better.

He said when can you do it?

I'll be here tomorrow at 9 am.

Great!

So tomorrow I'll be STEAM CLEANING and actually doing some cleaning in my HELL HOLE of a house.

My wife will be pleased.

:shock:

Name
Jesse
Most of the conversations I have with myself are of similar nature. I find myself very receptive to all the knowledge I have to share. That's why I like this biz.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I don’t know if I would go as far as telling him the encap product is toxic. I don’t think encapsulation should be used in a residential setting. It makes me sick when I talk to guys who are charging move then my HWE for residential encap cleaning and have a heck of allot lower overhead.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
ACE said:
I don’t know if I would go as far as telling him the encap product is toxic. I don’t think encapsulation should be used in a residential setting. It makes me sick when I talk to guys who are charging move then my HWE for residential encap cleaning and have a heck of allot lower overhead.

I don't mind them charging more, it just allows me to charge even more to correct the mess they've left behind. Also, I can use them as a reference, ie they charge this for this encap process, and this is the result they get. I have these expenses with this equipment and procedure and this is why I need to charge "this" much.

I never thought to look at the furnace filter. Not only gets in the air they breathe but also costs them more money to heat their home with an inefficient heating system

Scott Rogers

So was it him or his wife who pissed and shit in the corner? Since you said he had no pets. well maybe it was the last cleaner who shit and pissed in the corner :shock:

Grant D

As an experiment the only process I use in my own home for the last 2 years now is straight encap. I'm trying to see if there's "build up" or rapid resoiling. Thus far so good.

Sounds like that guy was doing a straight encap if he was telling the custy to vac the next day. Also sounds like he never did if you're finding crystalline residue in his furnace filter a year later.

Is it that hard for these encap people to just use cotton or micro bonnets or glad pads? That's what I do, removed a ton of soil. 8 dirty pads turns the laundry water black, so if there's additional encap going on, great. If not, I still cleaned the carpet.

Did you ask the guy who took a dump in the corner?

-JB-

Name
JB
So I pull the filter and show him this fine white dust.
I said here is your "Crystals" .
Told him after 5 years of cleaning with this other guy's EnCAPsULAtIOn SHAMPOO that his carpet was overloaded and became airborne contributing to indoor airpollution and probably is also in his bloodstream too.

WHERE THE FOOK did you ever hear THAT!

Well der I read it on the internets, so it mus be tru!

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I don't care if you encapped with 100 pads, mopheads, or shamwows, if you are using that crap in somebody's home and calling it carpet cleaning you are doing the industry a real disservice.

I run into this a couple of times a week. Some poor soul paid a "carpet cleaner" to come over and they actually expected to have their carpets cleaned. Instead, the guy sprays some kitty juice on the carpet and rubs it with a ragspinner and claims anything he can't brighten up is permanent. Just vacuum tomorrow and everything will be alright, now I'll take my check please....

I can tell you this, if I can run 50 gallons of 200degree water thru their carpet and get a tank full of mud, no way in hell some bozo with rag on a stick and a gallon of whatever is doing a thing for them. I know this for a fact because I am a former bozo.

The Preacher

if some of you don't vac good before and after using SHAMPOO then you don't understand how to do proper VLM cleaning!!!

now as for the brussel sprouts eating man, he probably needs a weekend session with a LectroCoBB to get his colin back in working order. i hear you can get Cob Gellee' from mexico reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel cheep!!!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
TODAY I do the job.

Will report on it later...................after my afternoon nap.

May God help us all.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
why does Blake crap in the corners? he regressing?

-JB-

Name
JB
I can tell you this, if I can run 50 gallons of 200degree water thru their carpet and get a tank full of mud,

funny I feel the same way about anyone who doesnt run at least 150 gallons through the same rug! :roll:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Okay so I go to the guys house today to clean his carpet.

I do a quick walk thru and I notice some untwisted fibers probably from running pads on it.
I tell the guy that is because of using an inferior method hoping to clean with.

I then ask if he vacuums.

He said he does about twice a week and the day after it's been SHAMPOOed.
I then asked him about the turds and piss stains and he just looked down embarrassed.
I see it all the time with men and how they let the woman run the household.
The stress causes them to lose control and mark their territory again.

I told him to show me how he vacuums.

Well he said demonstrating, I go this way and then I go 90 degrees this way and go this way.

I asked him who told him how to vacuum like that.
He said it wasn't rocket science.

Then I mentioned that I wrote a book called "Four corner vacuuming techniques for the professional carpet cleaner"

He wasn't impressed.

Well the carpets cleaned up real nice and I didn't have to use any prespray and only ran an acid rinse thru my TM.

I figured the carpets were FULL of encap SHAMPOO residue and I was right.
The water activated the dried up residue providing detergency and only needed a good rinse.

He couldn't believe how well they turned out.
The color just popped and looked new.

He was very happy and said he'll use me in another 4-5 years .

I have a feeling he'll be using that SHAMPOO hack again until it gets filthy then call me.

Oh well another happy customer.

I can't wait till my wife gets home and comments on how clean our carpet looks.

Walrus,
How do you know the stuff in his filter was encap?? Given that this guy has piss and poo on his carpet , perhaps he put some of that powdered deodorizer on the carpet. I done a few that were loaded with it , white powdery stuff.

DevilDog

This last time I laughed this hard was when my fiance got mad at me for getting too drunk in Manila and called me a

SUMA-MA-BITCH! (she just can't say that word right).

Oh my God!!! Some of you need to pay attention!!! ROTFLMAO!

randy

Name
Randy
Scott Rogers said:
he didnt ask because its just another story he made up while wearing his tinfoil hat

Scott you obviously don't know jimmy very well if you are accusing him of making up this story.

He craps in the corner on all his jobs.

Yes Shorty, I'm mostly Irish, ( 75%)
If I was 100% Irish I would not have made the mistake, :cry:

P.S Tell kanga & little Roo I said hello.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom