Clear Head Turbo-Hybrid from Turbo Force

BradD

Supportive Member
Name
Brad Duncan
With all the excitement about the clear SS Uph Tool we thought we would give it a shot with a Clear Turbo Hybird. Tell me what you think!!

View attachment 4414

Just Kidding!! This is an early prototype of the current head. This will NOT be available for production. Obviously there would be big problems with keeping it clean and clear. Just thought you guys would like to see it.

Also here is a picture of how the tool evolved from the first one. Look at how huge the 3rd gen handle is. WOW

View attachment 4413

BradD

Supportive Member
Name
Brad Duncan
Oh, man that would have been an awesome April Fools Joke. I was concerned that the office would start getting all these crazy calls though.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Steve CGD guy

Supportive Member
I have two of the black ones and use them several times per week on large commercial accounts. They have been 100% dependable, only had to replace the nylon rings on the bottom.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
it would be cool....

make them cost effective enough for people to buy new ones if they get that dirty

Reactions: Art Kelley

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
A tool that performs this flawlessly and reliably, and makes a cleaner so much income, should have a beautiful, unique look. Kept in a soft protective cover case when in the work truck, the clear head could be kept I good shape for a long time by a proud owner. Thanks for making this great tool.

Reactions: BradD

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Yea Well

We threatened to kill the last guy that said that!

We got our tool : )

I don't have one an it made me want one!

Friggin Savage : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

I must have got a defective tool. I tried the turbo hybrid and could not get it to work right. Oversprayed and would not pick the water up efficiently on the back stroke. Used it on three jobs. I finally sent it back and got sx-12. Then I read comments like it's the best tool someone used in 17 years and they own 4. I must have got a defective tool :/

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
love love mine

this pic was with the crappy 01 jets!
its even crazier now :D with double the flow

I actually would like to try a 3/8's line on my second reel just for hard surface work
2012-10-03143317.jpg

I’m going to find another one local and see if I can get it to work. I was built well for sure.

Speaking of tools John Olsen hooked me up. I bought the turbo from him. He let me swap it out for the sx-12. It’s a pleasure doing business with that man.

Reactions: GCCLee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom