clog problems?

is anybody having problems with their pump-up sprayer getting clogged, when using o2 mixed with the powdered modifier, bought hydo-force 3 gallon stainless steel pump-up sprayer specifically to use with judson o2 pre-spray and continue to have this problem any suggestions?

G

I always have problems with powders in pump up sprayers no matter if it said easy dissolving or not. I would use an empty gallon jug put warm to hot water in it,add the powder,shake vigorously then puor it in the sprayer.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have had a problem with it the same as yours, but it has always been when I used an encap prespray in the sprayer prior to using O2. Never have had the problem after I cleaned out the sprayer.

ErikG

Use a bucket to premake the powder chem in . Then use a filter or a screen :Wifes Stocking" to catch all the powder that did not disolve.Mix a Batch at home, Boil Some water at home and that should disolve the powder.

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I have that problem too. Use hot water shake like crazy and give little time to dissolve then shake again. I like the powdered pre-sprays better. But the ownly bad part is I loose my mind when I'm trying to get through a job and the sprayer gets clogged.

Greenie

Don't these sprayers have a filter footvalve?

The premix with 200 deg.r wate does the trick.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom