CO warning stickers who needs one? We have sapphire and prochem stickers

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Nice job, John. Way to take action and MAKE something happen.

How many stickers did you get? Is this something you going to send out with orders? Limited time only thing?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Most major TM mfgs already have the little stickers that go unread. A large hard to ignore sticker would be good too, as well as in Spanish.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I'll mail them in an envelope to any that asks but and Order would be nice :) I have about 100 of each and will get more when needed

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It is about brining attention. No safety sticker will ever stop anyone that doesn't stop to read it. By us putting a SECOND one on the machine in front of them will bring their attention to the danger and open a dialogue.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

John Olson

Name
John Olson
That is a prochem sticker. The sapphire is the warning sticker prochem is DANGER just so there is no confusion. I like and appreciate them both. they jumped on getting me these and am eternally grateful to both companies

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I saw a piece on the news about people using gas generators and getting sick too. Scary stuff.

Becker

Name
Becker
In perpetration for sewer connection I cut 60 feet of concrete today in a basement with a gas powered concrete saw. These recent stories cased me to use much more caution, even more so because I was working alone.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I need stickers for a Prochem Peak 03'-05 right side by pressure gauges and such.. Do you have them?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Had to put mine on today....first time in quite awhile.....no doubt that it would of blown in the front door.....

P2100082_zps2377ecf1.jpg

P2100097_zps18f84226.jpg

P2100081_zps43b08467.jpg

P2100076_zpsa2a430ce.jpg

Reactions: Mark Saiger

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I've Got the portable CO detectors $39.95 plus shipping. That covers my cost for them. I've only got 5 available right now but will order more as they either sell or go out with machine sales. If you want a stocker call and make an order and ask for one or both or just call and Lora will mail you them for free.

Billy

Name
BH

Do you still have the portables & can you give more info on brand, specs etc....?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Yes I have 5 I ordered 6 one is going with the machine we are installing this week. I don't know the brand as they are at work and I'm at home. I had Bud find ones that were priced so we could afford to give them away and sell them at cost without being hurt financial.

Reactions: Billy

Billy

Name
BH

Thanks John,

Can you tell me if they are the small portable type you wear with alarm & digital readout? I already have Wall Mounted ones but would be interested in true portables that show a reading.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No billy they are $39.99 portable co detectors. Nothing fancy. Im sure we can find you something more expensive but these wouldn't be those

Reactions: Billy

Billy

Name
BH

Sorry for so many questions John. What I have has a digital readout but really isn't small enough to consider portable. I may get some portable ones though that we can all have on us. I believe someone posted about a nice wearable one with a digital readout. Either way I am very impressed you are trying to do what you are doing. I had the one in the truck already but decided to have another one I could carry inside if needed due to the recent events.

Wasn't thinking of wearable type but it may be a good investment for our safety even though many think it isn't necessary.

Thanks Again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom