Cobb carpet supply order

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Been a lot of issues with suppliers lately so I thought I would share my experience. I sent and email to Ed at Cobbs on Tuesday. He called me on wednesday to let me know the price of citrus went up since my last order because of an orange shortage. I told him I was aware of this but thanked him for letting me know. I then mentioned that I pre-fill small bottles of powermax each morning. I asked if I could get some labels. He said he would look into it and see what the cost was. I said send them either way. On tuesday the next week my order showed up. Everything I had ordered was there and the labels were included at no cost. I am on the West Coast FYI.

1. Salesman gave me a courtesy call for the price increase even though I was aware of it.

2. Order showed up much faster than I expected.

3. Took very good care of me by including labels.

I'm not sure what you expect from your supplier but this experience deserves 5 stars from me!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ahhhh....it looks like you have dealt with Ed before???

that is and always will be the ticket...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
out of curiosity what are you doing with the small bottles of powermax?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
KevinD said:
Bundy said:
out of curiosity what are you doing with the small bottles of powermax?

I bet he is dumping them in his sprayer and mixing with water.

I hope so
cause doesn't the sodium perc (or similar oxidizer) that's part of the formulation loose potency through out the day once mixed??

storing in smaller pre-measured amounts would seem to be a pretty good way to go, I think.
Neat and efficient

..L.T.A.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I pre-measure 12oz of powermax into bottles in the morning. That way I just dump it into a sprayer and add water without measuring. Its a real time saver.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom