Cobb's Dynachem Ultrseal Impregnator!

Steve Manier

The absolute BEST clear seal there is. I have used several solvent clear seal and none of them can touch this stuff. The price is right and it even smells great. My only problem is that I just ordered 10 gallons of it and most of them are only like 3/4 full. But the price is a 3rd of anything comparable so no biggy! Can't wait to try the other chems and spotter kit I ordered! Thanks Larry!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Steve Manier said:
My only problem is that I just ordered 10 gallons of it and most of them are only like 3/4 full.

I got a gallon in a couple of weeks ago. I wouldn't say it was only 3/4 full, but I do remember noticing it was a little "short".

John Olson

Name
John Olson
All solvent sealeds are like that. You can't fill the bottle to the top. They would explode. I have to constantly Burp the sure seal bottles so I'm pretty sure Cobb's is the same way. Larry isn't delibertly shorting anyone :)

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Steve;

Thanks for the good report on the Ultraseal. I think you will like the spotting kit.

We overfill the protector bottles by several ounces.

A couple of things can make the bottles look less than full.

The product is heavier than normal water-based protectors.

This and pressure from the solvents,
will cause the bottle to expand slightly.

The liquid level will drop when this happens.

The accurate way to determine the amount, is by weighing the bottle.

Thanks;

Larry

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
order a 5 and then you won't have that problem. I do agree larry's stuff rocks just got a big order delivered today. And listen to this story. I wanted a couple pints of rust remover. Ed the salesman said that was stupid! I was like huh. He said he agrees pints with a pour spout are convenient but you can buy a gallon for 11 bucks and buy 8 bottles with flips for 60 cents each. so for 16 I get 8 pints instead of 13 for 2. Now that is customer service!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Why would you ever need a gallon of rust remover? Most people take 18 months-2years or more to go through one pint of Steam Way's rust remover. A lil' Dab will do ya. Never used Larry's maybe it takes more product for it to work.

Edited to add pour spouts are bad juju use an eye dropper.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I ordered a gallon John. I run into a messload of rust here. In AZ, it wasn't around much. Throw in basements with water leaks and bam!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok I can see different areas with different problems. I just know how far a pint goes here and a gallon of Steam Ways stuff would be 10years before you could use it all up if it stayed good that long.

Name
Lee Stockwell
The acid rust removers are some of the most dangerous, if not MOST dangerous chemical on the truck. Many have went to the ER due to misuse of it. Spilled on skin it is painless, but will penetrate and destroy bone if untreated in minutes.

I can't imagine letting someone fill little containers of it from a gallon jug. I can't imagine having a gallon jug of it being kept on the truck. Like Muratic acid, Chlorox bleach, and some solvents, it's just an accident waiting to happen.

Thanks,
Lee

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Public Service Announcement

REALLY watch yourself with hydrofluoric. I got some on my fingers years ago. Both fingernails removed, flesh split open to the bone to inject calcium. As Lee stated above, it's calcium seeking and will really mess you up.If you think you've felt pain before, you haven't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom