COBBS FRUIT SLICE WINNERS

Mikey P

Administrator
Zee (Ticket #2065), davegillfishing (Ticket #1988), KevinL (Ticket #1996), Fred Boyle (Ticket #2046) all won a fresh tub of Fruit Slice PowermaX from Cobb's Carpet Supply

Please PM me with your shipping info ASAP

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hey Larry,
I gotta feeling that stuffs gonna dehydrate at those levels : )

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
I use a old style 5 gallon pepsi keg powered by C02 to do my prespray. I've been using the Powermax Fruit slice for about a month now. I put 8 oz to 3 gallon of water.

As far as the fruit slice smell compared to the original,
1)- it's a bit "sweeter" smelling - not sickeningly so.
2)- A few people have commented on the nice smell.
3)- I had a lot of people comment on the nice smell of the original mixture too.
4)- I'm not convinced the smell stays around very long anyway so not sure it really matters either way.

BOTTOM LINE: I definitely wouldn't pay more for the fruitslice mixture over the original, and if both are offered at the same price I'm not even sure which one I'd choose anyway. If the original mixture was STRONGER smelling I'd for sure pick that one as the one I'd want to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Can someone tell me how to put line breaks in the paragraphs when we post on here? Everything I try is not working and I realize it's harder to read in one big hunk. :frown:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Can someone tell me how to put line breaks in the paragraphs when we post on here? Everything I try is not working and I realize it's harder to read in one big hunk. :frown:

I cant do it on my pc but mobil tap a talk works fine?

One a Freds Kids i guess ?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Personally you screwed up again messing with a pre-spray that was already great in the first place......

Citric smell gives off a smell that everyone associates with clean......this stuff smells like a roll of Juicy fruit life savors...
seems to be cleaning OK...I noticed I have had to use my super soap more often since I started using it......but really to early to tell....

Make a note on my account...don't send me this stuff again......send me the good stuff..........

Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
Barry,

Some devices/browsers have trouble with the "advanced" wysiwyg editor. I switched you to the standard editor. Let me know if this fixes your issue.

Reactions: Barry-QDCC

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Do they still even teach Reading in Alabama ?

I'm not sure our popular new "Fruit Slice" fragrance . . .

is up to the challenge of co-habitation with pigs.Larry

That's the closest that I've ever seen Larry get to a tantrum.

You the man Larry! :winky:

Back
Top Bottom