Cobbs Powermax and the HydroForce

Mikey P

Administrator
How many of you fans use a HF to spray it down?

Never could get it to work right, so have others so I hear
I figure its to 02 fizz messing up the Dema valve..

You?

Name
Lee Stockwell
We ended up premixing about 4 gallon in a 5 gallon hedpak, shaking the heck out of it, and then pouring it into the hf.

Name
Lee Stockwell
We went thru a lot of it. Never had an issue with "stale" product due to being mixed ahead. Our only problem was a "weak" batch during a big project. Jason wasn't happy at all. It had been great until that.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have always used the HF to spray it on...

the good fluffy batches you can mix with hot or cold....

the sandy grainy stuff...hot water only......

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Bucket after bucket through a hydroforce no problems..
and I run 3 cups (24ounces) in a 5 quart container.

People that have trouble mixing PowerMAX don't know the meaning of:
"Hot Water" and "Shake"

hogjowl

Idiot™
I seldom use a Hydrosoaker, but when I do, I notice PM does not stay mixed in it. It gets a darker yellow layer at the top. It doesn't bother me, but I suspect that is what most of the DAP's are talking about.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I stopped using it because it would clog the tiny filter every job. Mixed with hot water straight from the lg heater. Could barley hold on to the hf. Changed to flex citrus, hot or cold no issues. I will order cobbs again. I miss how it brightens the carpet. It's works great when you get a good batch.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I stopped using it because it would clog the tiny filter every job. Mixed with hot water straight from the lg heater. Could barley hold on to the hf. I will order cobbs again. I miss how it brightens the carpet. It's works great when you get a good batch.

The Dynachem PowerMax has a time-release oxidizer . . . By design, it does not dissolve immediately . . .
This can clog some of the very small filters in some inline sprayers . . . We do have larger acorn filters to minimize any blockage on the filter . . . Ask for one with your next PowerMax order . . .
solutionfilter.jpg

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=3736

Larry

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I mix it well with diesel burner heat...buckets and buckets went through over the years... No problems. But I mix it with a piece of hose. And shake it after each room.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I don't know wher I got the habit from, but just like zee has stated above , I have a habit of shaking hydroforce before every room or area.

Maybe psychologically I belived it works better or something like that.

Reactions: Russ T.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I don't know wher I got the habit from, but just like zee has stated above , I have a habit of shaking hydroforce before every room or area.

Maybe psychologically I belived it works better or something like that.

I do the same no matter what pre spray I'm using. I also try to make sure I'm on the carpet and not the wood or tile floor before doing so because it always spurts out the top vent hole.

Lonny

Supportive Member
Shaking the jug while using it keeps the particles from settling on the bottom, where they will clog the regular filters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom